• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hungry Games Round 1!!!

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
IGN: Uncrowdedflyer5
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: To win. :p
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Kill people and have fun while doing it.
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I am Flyer and I is good at PvP.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: KorStonesword
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: I want to own it up dude!
What do you want to do in the hungry games: KILL EVERYONE....oh yeah, and have fun ^_^
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): ummm....because I'll record and post on my YouTube? :p pleasepickmepleasepickmepleasepickme >.>

Radu526

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Radu526
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games:I have played MCSG for so long now that I want to experience something different from the Hunger Games.
What do you want to do in the hungry games:I saw that some of MCSG's best players are involved (ExKing <3) and I want to show off my skills(without sounding too cocky)
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked):Just like _zeX99_ said, if you want good players I'm here too :p

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: KRaidium
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: I like to play Hunger Games.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Win.
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): I smell sooo nice.

Reaction score
IGN: UnchainedArtist
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Because I am interested in an alternative version of MCSG, and I think it would be fun and interesting to play.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Win. Duuh. (And hopefully get a dinner. Fried ExKing would be nice.)
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I could answer this question if I got picked. PARADOX

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: maxlupus
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Because I am a psychopatic killer bee.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Eat people alive.
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): I have a knife.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
IGN: _zeX99_
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Becouse someone asked me if i want to join it i said why not.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: What kind of question is this... I obviously wan't to lose(totaly not sarcasm).
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): If you wan't any good players in your event, i'm right here.
IGN: Uncrowdedflyer5
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: To win. :p
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Kill people and have fun while doing it.
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I am Flyer and I is good at PvP.
IGN: KorStonesword
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: I want to own it up dude!
What do you want to do in the hungry games: KILL EVERYONE....oh yeah, and have fun ^_^
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): ummm....because I'll record and post on my YouTube? :p pleasepickmepleasepickmepleasepickme >.>
IGN:Radu526
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games:I have played MCSG for so long now that I want to experience something different from the Hunger Games.
What do you want to do in the hungry games:I saw that some of MCSG's best players are involved (ExKing <3) and I want to show off my skills(without sounding too cocky)
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked):Just like _zeX99_ said, if you want good players I'm here too :p
IGN: KRaidium
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: I like to play Hunger Games.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Win.
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): I smell sooo nice.
IGN: UnchainedArtist
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Because I am interested in an alternative version of MCSG, and I think it would be fun and interesting to play.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Win. Duuh. (And hopefully get a dinner. Fried ExKing would be nice.)
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because I could answer this question if I got picked. PARADOX
Accepted :D
IGN: maxlupus
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: Because I am a psychopatic killer bee.
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Eat people alive.
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): I have a knife.
im scared D:
#Accepted

15 people! 9 more apps and we can start :D[/quote]

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:Chockadlad
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games:So the careers have something to nom on
What do you want to do in the hungry games:Win(Against all odds)
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked):Because I'm bad.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
IGN:Chockadlad
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games:So the careers have something to nom on
What do you want to do in the hungry games:Win(Against all odds)
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked):Because I'm bad.
Well, you may not last long, but ACCEPTED! 8 moar apps until we can start the game

Tetrahexahedron

Spectator
Reaction score
Meh, I'll give it a go, why not?
IGN:Outkale
Why you want to be in the Hungry Games: I'm Hungry, that's why. This is about food, right?
What do you want to do in the hungry games: Have some food. Picked up from players' bodies.
Why should I pick you? (Even though most apps will be picked): Because you love me? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci