• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hungry Hills

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's so sad the one of the greatest (imo it is the greatest) terraforming masterpieces in all of minecraft is "not good enough" for these servers. Just, sad. And then the biggest disgrace to terraforming, AND building, IS good enough, and I'm sure we all know which map I'm talking about....

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now that 48 player servers are out they should TOTALLY add the v2 of Hungry Hills to those servers only, that would be perfect :D

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Now that 48 player servers are out they should TOTALLY add the v2 of Hungry Hills to those servers only, that would be perfect :D
Well they could, and it would be good. But, Hungry Hills was built for 24 players and is the same size as the survival games 1. I think that on the map building requirements it was listed as maximum size for 24, and minimum for 48. It's a 500 block radius. With optifine, my computer can render the whole map very easily, and if I am all that honest, it's not as big as it looks.
Anyway, my friend and I are currently working on a 48 player version. Thanks for liking our map. :)

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Well they could, and it would be good. But, Hungry Hills was built for 24 players and is the same size as the survival games 1. I think that on the map building requirements it was listed as maximum size for 24, and minimum for 48. It's a 500 block radius. With optifine, my computer can render the whole map very easily, and if I am all that honest, it's not as big as it looks.
Anyway, my friend and I are currently working on a 48 player version. Thanks for liking our map. :)
Yep, and something secret ;)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
The fact this map got removed, I honestly feel bad for you.

Even though I didn't prefer playing on it myself, out of every map Hungry Hills just looked like it had the absolute most work put into it. It was a beautiful map, just didn't cut it gameplay wise, I guess.

I'd love to give 2.0 a go, and honestly I wish this map got put back in MCSG. :p

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, we're working on a 48 player one and another map which Oli has posted. Check it out, the terraforming is superbly done by mainly him and it's so unique. Hungry hills will be re uploaded as a 48 player version, although the 24 one was good enough imo.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
The fact this map got removed, I honestly feel bad for you.

Even though I didn't prefer playing on it myself, out of every map Hungry Hills just looked like it had the absolute most work put into it. It was a beautiful map, just didn't cut it gameplay wise, I guess.

I'd love to give 2.0 a go, and honestly I wish this map got put back in MCSG. :p
I wish more people were like you. Rather than "i hat th map its Good it ruind my life becuz i plaid it for 9 mins"

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ultimate Community Build Team:
Builders: Biffington, vorgs(bigmike)
Terraformers: OliBear, static_nightmare

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is Static the guy that did Breeze Island?
Yes, but maybe he could terraform some of the mountains, if the ground on breeze is basically just a simple (/b over d2) (/v sand) (/b 7). Not gonna lie, the ocean floor being just a simple superflat landmass overlayed with sand, does bring down some points for him in the "Who's The Best Terraformer In MCSG!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci