• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hungry Hills

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I was very sad when I found out that this map was removed, as it was one of my favorite maps. I will admit it was a bit too big for 24 player games, with games lasting the full time (but then again, so do games on sg1, sg2, and sg3....), but it would be perfect for 48 player servers, which now exist again. (yay!) I hope that v2.0 will be added back in, because this map was awesome.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Wai this removed???? It was a fantastic map and was often voted. I would have removed Khamunrah instead :/
Actually, yeah. Khamunrah was rarely voted, the same size, and the gameplay wasn't really dynamic at all. I actually FORGOT about that map and it's still on the map selection. Why Hungry Hills and not that one?

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Actually, yeah. Khamunrah was rarely voted, the same size, and the gameplay wasn't really dynamic at all. I actually FORGOT about that map and it's still on the map selection. Why Hungry Hills and not that one?
Ikr, I miss this map SOO much :(

yuraleth

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, this map was hands down, the best one on MCSG. My friends and I would always vote for it and even start to spam HUNGRY HILLS in the chat, of course only once or twice. We all died a little inside when it was taken down from the server list because of the amount of negativity it got. It is awful that it got taken down and I feel for you sorry, really I am sorry.

~Yuraleth

Neonblaze2

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, this map was hands down, the best one on MCSG. My friends and I would always vote for it and even start to spam HUNGRY HILLS in the chat, of course only once or twice. We all died a little inside when it was taken down from the server list because of the amount of negativity it got. It is awful that it got taken down and I feel for you sorry, really I am sorry.

~Yuraleth
I is one of da freinds CAUSE VOTE HUNGRY HILLS!

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
You should make a new thread for the 2.0 version. That way it gets more noticed.

#BringBackHungryHills

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
May I ask why this map isn't on the servers? Someone tell me how it is better than Hell games or Freeze Island.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci