• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HungryHills (24) - WIP (Nearly there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
'HungryHills' is a map me and a few of my friends have made. It is a mountainous biome. So there are lots of mountains, arches, cliffs, etc... The landscape is all man-made using voxelsnipe. We have tried our best to add new dynamics into the game and in honesty, I think we have accomplished what we wanted. With tricks and traps such as chase-breakers and deceiving illusions, you will be raging your way through 23 players of pure noob. With epic scenery comes epic battles, fight your way across several different mountains and arches. There is even an old town long forgotten since the civil war that caused it to crumble between the lands fingers. This map will be sure to change the way you play out your tactics.
Here is a small screenshot of part of our map.
Here is a windmill made for our map, nesting on top of a mountain.
Here, a mountain. This mountain has a huge cliff, which lead off onto a lake.
This is the lake at the bottom of the cliff. The lake is home to the wizards spire, which is the suspected cause of meteorites near by.
Here is a picture of the great arch. On top of the arch nests Cornucopia.
Here is the old and forgotten town. This town was destroyed in a civil war. The only thing that remains fully intact is the flag, as it would of been considered dishonoring to destroy the flag.
Here is another two photos of the great arch which rests the Cornucopia.

Here is a few pictures of the cornucopia. The idea of the cornucopia was based around Stonehenge.

Thank you for taking time to view the pictures of our map. We have been spending a few weeks on this so I hope you all enjoy. I am the lead builder, OliBear. I am being helped by my four friends xpzl, tigeraw, amil707070, and bourebro. If any admins or moderators would like to see the map in more detail, feel free to PM me.
It's official. We have finished. thank you to everyone who supported and motivated us, and thank you to everyone who helped build. Now let's hope this map gets accepted.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Looking good, You just need an epic bridge to cross that river :) (if there isn't one already)

More screenshots would be nice also!!

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know if this is just the shaders mod but this map looks truly beautiful. If you ever need help with anything like building or landscaping or whatever, please PM me.

I would love to take part in this beautiful map.

(Nerdgasm)

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know if this is just the shaders mod but this map looks truly beautiful. If you ever need help with anything like building or landscaping or whatever, please PM me.

I would love to take part in this beautiful map.

(Nerdgasm)
Hehe, it's probably both. Although, only about two of them were done with shaders. The rest were photo-shopped by my good friend xpzl.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I can already picture myself jumping off of that arch an killling someone down in the water. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci