• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HungryHills (24) - WIP (Nearly there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
wow, looks class! how large is it? 48 players large or 24? :)
It has a diameter of 1km which is 1000 blocks. 1000 blocks is enough for 24 and 48. As it says in the title, it was based for a 24 player match. However, it does have the requirements for a 48 player game. :)

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
got a scenario for this map, think if you got a sword (or any other weapon in the beginning, or nothing :p) and started to chase people, you get to the cliffs at spawn and some of them try to jump down to safety but you land one hit and get them to fall to their death :D
should be fun!

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to see the cornucopia.
At the moment, we have kept the cornucopia the same as the first map. Not because we are lazy (Of course we are not lazy, we made the whole landscape) but because of it's fairness for each player. I do like the original cornucopia so it is unlikely to change, but there is still a chance of change. :)

Benergy09

Spectator
Reaction score
This map is incredible! The sheer awesomeness of it has casued my mind to explode. I can already imagine running from someone and diving down the waterfall into the water below! :D

I know that this map's already perfect, but would you ever consider adding an old abandoned ranch? I think that that would fit in nicely, or maybe an old miner's shack of sorts.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
This map is incredible! The sheer awesomeness of it has casued my mind to explode. I can already imagine running from someone and diving down the waterfall into the water below! :D

I know that this map's already perfect, but would you ever consider adding an old abandoned ranch? I think that that would fit in nicely, or maybe an old miner's shack of sorts.
That idea has just entered the consideration part of my brain. We do have things like that on the map already, but i like the ranch idea...

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Photos of the ranch? BTW, make a crashed pirate ship over the water fall. And I would like to still see the the cornucopia and where its at. ;)
We don't want to put up too many pictures, it will spoil the map. But we are uploading a picture of the cornucopia. (We have changed it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci