• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HungryHills (24) - WIP (Nearly there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedSeamonster

Could you give some idea of the size of the map maybe? Because I would personally prefer a map that isn't excessively big such as SG 1.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Could you give some idea of the size of the map maybe? Because I would personally prefer a map that isn't excessively big such as SG 1.
I have seen a suggestion to lower the time to deathmatch to 45! If chad agree you dont need to wait so long!

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if its just the photo editing, but this map looks absolutely amazing!:D I hope it gets accepted!

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
We should start a petition to get this wonderful map into the map rotations. It is stunning. plus a couple of questions.
How many traps do you have? Do you have lots of chests spread around? Do you have a quantity of over 10 buildings? If so how many? And thats about it.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
We should start a petition to get this wonderful map into the map rotations. It is stunning. plus a couple of questions.
How many traps do you have? Do you have lots of chests spread around? Do you have a quantity of over 10 buildings? If so how many? And thats about it.
We didn't really count the buildings, but we have over ten. We did spread out chests, and as for the traps... We didn't really count that either. We definitely do have an appropriate amount though.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
We didn't really count the buildings, but we have over ten. We did spread out chests, and as for the traps... We didn't really count that either. We definitely do have an appropriate amount though.
well i cant wait till we have a chance to play on this map

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
OliBear, you said this would be done on the 23rd on May 19th when will it be finished!?

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks :D And i don't think we'll be needing builders or voxel snipers because we have already finished :D But we don't want to post more screenshots as we don't want to reveal too much.
If it is finished put it in finished maps! plus when will the secret come? will it have to do with MCSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci