• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HungryHills (24) - WIP (Nearly there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amil707070

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the good feedback guys:)! We really worked hard on the map and it's great to see that all of you love it. So thanks! :D

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
not fan because of edited pictures... dont know if its the shaders nd photoshop, because if the maps Good, it means the photoshopping took to to far

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
not fan because of edited pictures... dont know if its the shaders nd photoshop, because if the maps Good, it means the photoshopping took to to far
Are you kidding me? Because of edited photos? You used a texture pack on yours! All we did was basically change the lighting, which should have no affect on how the map looks. Texture packs on the other hand, can cause lots of problems. And another thing, I couldn't understand most of what you said because you not only didn't use proper English, but you also failed to make sense. Please don't comment if you aren't going to be mature about it.

Borissssss

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks awesome, hope it gets accepted. Could do with a great new map to play!

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
YOU GOT PARRED xD

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
I %100 support this as for getting into the games.
I've even made my signature dedicated to you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci