• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hybridz [AU Clan] - Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atanasovski

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Atana316
Wins: 727
Strengths: Sword, Fishing Rod, Bow
Weaknesses: Alright With A Rod
Past clans (if any): RiZe, Lethal, Blitz, Galaxies, Hope And A Couple More
Why you want to be in the clan: I Would Like To Join This Clan Because I Know A Couple Of Members And Enjoy Playing With Them

ahSwifty

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ahSwifty
Wins: 214/862
Strengths: Bow, sword, strafing, f and s,
Weaknesses: Sometimes rod, my connection sometimes :L
Past clans (if any): #Nuggetz, #Wolves
Why you want to be in the clan: Because I think this clan is a great clan and is going to go far

Qxui

Tribute
Reaction score
i can honestly record the whole conversation with juzzy over skype as another piece of evidence if i have too
Show me the screesnshots, if you dont show us, you cannot dq us and we will win.

Darkassassin7070

Platinum
Reaction score
we won because we only had 4 people in the last round, chop left, wobbie left, so it was me, kk, juzzy 3v4, you call that fair. we still won at the end
You call us butthurt, you guys are the ones that can't accept gg its just a game yet you go around make excuses just so you can win but deep down you know you lost, you just don't want to admit it which in my mind thats pretty pathetic and also that makes you butthurt sore loser etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci