• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hydra - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft in game name: screwbie
Wins: 358
Are you a donor and if so what type of donor are you?: No donor
Skype name: screwbie.jones
Have you been in other clans? (Please specify): I have been in RiZe.
Have you been banned before? (Please specify): No I haven't

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft in game name: screwbie
Wins: 358
Are you a donor and if so what type of donor are you?: No donor
Skype name: screwbie.jones
Have you been in other clans? (Please specify): I have been in RiZe.
Have you been banned before? (Please specify): No I haven't
You will be trialed

EDIT: Accepted

Last edited:

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
You know.. you could try a different approach to the name? Kinda obvious Pegasus didn't work well, so why another mythical creature? So we can have these really tacky clan battles, mythical vs mythical xD?

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know.. you could try a different approach to the name? Kinda obvious Pegasus didn't work well, so why another mythical creature? So we can have these really tacky clan battles, mythical vs mythical xD?
Haha good point but I don't think the name should affect the clan too much o_O

funnysticker

Diamond
Reaction score
In all due respect. There are lot's of Elite Au clans already out there. Don't really think theres room for another.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Na dood. Pegasus was da bomb xD

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
In all due respect. There are lot's of Elite Au clans already out there. Don't really think theres room for another.
Actually, you might want to consider the meaning of "Elite".
Search Results
e·lite
/iˈlēt/
Noun
  1. A group of people considered to be the best in a particular society or category, esp. because of their power, talent, or wealth.
Most of the clans I see In Au barely have a roster of people at all, so I wouldn't say Au has a lot of "Elite" Clans. This clan has not been out for a day but already has 6 members, while others have been out for months and they have around 5-7 members. I would say you reconsider the "Elite" clans in Australia before you tell another clan their is not a spot for them, even though there is no limit to clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci