• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hydra - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codlegend12MC

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with N1NJAMANpro, #Resurrection beat yous 3-2! And you have posted it as yous won.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd like to ask why it says that you beat Resurrection, we won 3-2. So please change it or I will contact a mod :)
Not sure why you think you beat Resurrection...
I agree with N1NJAMANpro, #Resurrection beat yous 3-2! And you have posted it as yous won.
As you guys broke a few rules this added up to your clan getting disqualified for the whole clan battle. We agreed to both team giving each other a list of the players names participating in each battle, after round 1 you guys beat us and it was 1-0, next round you guys didn't give me a roster of your players for that round and there were 3 people teaming with you and we had no idea who they were. We later discussed it and resolved that you didn't give me a roster which resulted in that round being a D/Q, let me remind you that before the battle we both agreed to "The AU Clan Battle Guide" After all that a lot of members had to leave so we just decided to make it 2-2 and the clan who wins the next round would win the clan battle. One of our members had to go to bed so it was a 6v7 and I said that it was okay to vs you guys when we had 6 members. The next round was on Demon's Breeze. Your leader Entriocore (forgive me if I spelt that wrong) used the fist glitch against myself and 1 other clan members, this would usually result in a D/Q but you said you had no idea that you had the fist glitch. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and we just restarted that round. We we joined a lobby and it was going to be SG highway. Another of our members had to go and then yet another one while we were in lobby. This was 4v7 and as most people know, it is almost an impossible feat. There were many decent players on each team which would make this an even harder round to win. Seeing as everyone was arguing in the group chat I PMed you privately. I said "Can you please let 2 or 3 members sit out as it is a 4v7 at the moment". I thought that most clans would do the right thing and make 2 people sit out, but I was mistaken. Entriocore replied to me with this. "We can't" I asked him why and then he said "Because Blitz did it to us". You guys then won that battle so it was GG. You guys bragged about it (as most people would) and then asked me to put it on the page. I put it up as 2-3 Loss and then went and brushed my teeth. I was thinking about the battle and how many thing we could have changed and then I remembered another rule that was broken by Resurrection. Entriocore gave me his list of people including a guy named CODLEGEND12. CODLEGEND12 was not on the clan page and he wasn't in their line-up for the first battle, this would result in that round being a D/Q and therefore Hydra wins that battle. Hence the final school was 3-2 Win. They broke many rules so I decided to add a "(forfeit)" at the end.

jimmy1305

Spectator
Reaction score
we just recently added codlegend in our chat on the forums if you read it, and we stated in the group chat which included you that codlegend was in our final team for the last round. You agreed with us before the game that if anyone has to go/ lags out we will still commence with the round, so that happened and it was a 4v7, we won fair and square. Also in the second round the only thing we stuffed up was stating who was playing so we decided to be fair and give you that round, also we never teamed with anyone not in our clan do not falsely accuse us. We didn't complain when Blitz did this too us we dealt with it and didn't complain. We only broke one rule during this clan battle and that was that we didn't roster our team for the second round, we maned up and gave you that round. Do not blame us about the 4v7, you and your clan should of been prepared for a clan battle so this is on you not us. If we don't come to a conclusion then we should do a rematch and delete the previous battle history, so there is no bad blood between these two upcoming clans. We have a battle with Apex tomorrow so we should do it sometime next week.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
we just recently added codlegend in our chat on the forums if you read it, and we stated in the group chat which included you that codlegend was in our final team for the last round. You agreed with us before the game that if anyone has to go/ lags out we will still commence with the round, so that happened and it was a 4v7, we won fair and square. Also in the second round the only thing we stuffed up was stating who was playing so we decided to be fair and give you that round, also we never teamed with anyone not in our clan do not falsely accuse us. We didn't complain when Blitz did this too us we dealt with it and didn't complain. We only broke one rule during this clan battle and that was that we didn't roster our team for the second round, we maned up and gave you that round. Do not blame us about the 4v7, you and your clan should of been prepared for a clan battle so this is on you not us. If we don't come to a conclusion then we should do a rematch and delete the previous battle history, so there is no bad blood between these two upcoming clans. We have a battle with Apex tomorrow so we should do it sometime next week.
Well... It's your fault for not reporting Blitz for breaking the rule and not making equal teams. You are rightfully disqualified IMHO.

jimmy1305

Spectator
Reaction score
and judging from what N1NJAMANpro said this is not the first time you have put the results in wrong

Razrblayde

Diamond
Reaction score
Why hasn't my name been updated on the home page of this. I should be leader! I am better than all of you. My 10 wins shows it. Thats two wins in two days. I am on a roll. So if I don't see my name in the home page of this clan in the next few days you will not be happy.

Mikehh

Platinum
Reaction score
Dorky messaged me saying resurrection won... does that mean he can't argue out of it anymore?

Mikehh

Platinum
Reaction score
No, it mean shut up and take your victory. Bragging and arguing after is childish.
Mr. Bolt, I'm not bragging. We're still arguing in skype chat, and he's saying Hydra wins despite him admitting Resurrection wins?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Mr. Bolt, I'm not bragging. We're still arguing in skype chat, and he's saying Hydra wins despite him admitting Resurrection wins?
Actually I'm a pink skin now. :p

If he said you win, then you win,.. Simple as that.

Treveous

Survivor
Reaction score
May I ask, did anyone referee this cbattle? if so, whats their name, and what they think.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
May I ask, did anyone referee this cbattle? if so, whats their name, and what they think.
No one refereed

Dorky messaged me saying resurrection won... does that mean he can't argue out of it anymore?

That was before I remembered about the other rule broken, anyway I personally think we should just have a rematch but anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci