• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am disappointed...

Are you disappointed?

• Yes

Votes: 79 84.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I didn't read this thread

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree so whole heartily, nicely said Alyssa, if Chad doesn't come back and stay not even the community coming together can save this server and that really pains me to see.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Okay I shouldn't be writing my opinion on this thread but I have thought about it and I'm going to express myself. In my opinion everyone is making valid points. Ever since I joined this community I have seen it go to good places then dark times then back up to good times then back to dark times. It happens within every community some larger than others. I believe MCGamer is in one of it's dark ages but it's so far into the dark ages where almost everyone has just flat out given up. If we all give up now it's going to be the end I feel. We just all need to hope. Some of you all may be wondering are you stupid? No I am not stupid. There are some people who do want to see the server die but I am not one of those people. This server has given me so many of my close friends. Some I have even got the chance to meet in real life which is beyond amazing. If this server goes down I may even loose contact with some of them. These people have made me who I am today and always know how to make me smile. I want this memory to continue for longer. I feel it's too early for this memory to end.

Community- I can totally agree with your points. I believe a lot of us should stop with the same old boring "MCGamer is dying". With these threads being created it just spreads negativity and just flat out makes people lose hope.

Staff/Chad- With these I just feel a lot of us did make wrong decisions. By a lot I mean a lot. We all do make lots and lots of mistakes. I'm not going to list out the mistakes but I'll list out some. One major one was some people not being there when they fully needed to be there. Some was people taking the wrong side/making the wrong decision. Some was people not listening to others. Some was just letting power change them as a person. The list can go on and on.

All in all we need to keep our heads up. I do know it's hard sometimes. I've had lots of negativity during this dark age as well but in the end was a little positive. We all need to remember this one quote "Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up."

Last edited:

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay I shouldn't be writing my opinion on this thread but I have thought about it and I'm going to express myself. In my opinion everyone is making valid points. Ever since I joined this community I have seen it go to good places then dark times then back up to good times then back to dark times. It happens within every community some larger than others. I believe MCGamer is in one of it's dark ages but it's so far into the dark ages where almost everyone has just flat out given up. If we all give up now it's going to be the end I feel. We just all need to hope. Some of you all may be wondering are you stupid? No I am not stupid. There are some people who do want to see the server die but I am not one of those people. This server has given me so many of my close friends. Some I have even got the chance to meet in real life which is beyond amazing. If this server goes down I may even loose contact with some of them. These people have made me who I am today and always know how to make me smile. I want this memory to continue for longer. I feel it's too early for this memory to end.

Community- I can totally agree with your points. I believe a lot of us should stop with the same old boring "MCGamer is dying". With these threads being created it just spreads negativity and just flat out makes people lose hope.

Staff/Chad- With these I just feel a lot of us did make wrong decisions. By a lot I mean a lot. We all do make lots and lots of mistakes. I'm not going to list out the mistakes but I'll list out some. One major one was some people not being there when they fully needed to be there. Some was people taking the wrong side/making the wrong decision. Some was people not listening to others. Some was just letting power change them as a person. The list can go on and on.

All in all we need to keep our heads up. I do know it's hard sometimes. I've had lots of negativity during this dark age as well but in the end was a little positive. We all need to remember this one quote "Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up."
Whilst your optimism is nice, what I got from this entire post was "lollipops and ponies- wonderland"

No. 'Hoping' won't do anything in this case. No one can do anything. No one will do anything. Saying otherwise is wrong.

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Whilst your optimism is nice, what I got from this entire post was "lollipops and ponies- wonderland"

No. 'Hoping' won't do anything in this case. No one can do anything. No one will do anything. Saying otherwise is wrong.
for once I agree with you

Kat

Reaction score
for once I agree with you

Sorry for trying to be positive :/

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

So what you're saying essentially is that people who look on the bright side and try to find some hope and optimism in a dark period in the history of this network, are flat out wrong to do so? Everyone is permitted to have their own opinion on any situation, no matter what the majority may say. You mocking Kat for trying to stay positive amongst the doom and gloom is kind of ignorant, to be honest.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score

I don't get why you still have hope. Hoping that this place will be around next year, is like hoping that Harambe will comeback from the dead. It just isn't possible. What is dead is dead.

Last edited:

Kat

Reaction score
I don't get why you still have hope. Hoping that this place will be around next year, is like hoping that Harambe will comeback from the dead. It just isn't possible. What is dead is dead. There is no such thing as multiple lives (yes even with kats).
I was just trying to be nice no need to attack :/

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score

Nice view. Unfortunately though, people have tried to think this way for a very long time already, at a certain point in time positive vibes will be gone and the community will be done with it. Besides, a network like this should be here so people can have fun and only fun. That you're calling for hope is the sign that it's already way too far down the hill.

Kat

Reaction score
Nice view. Unfortunately though, people have tried to think this way for a very long time already, at a certain point in time positive vibes will be gone and the community will be done with it. Besides, a network like this should be here so people can have fun and only fun. That you're calling for hope is the sign that it's already way too far down the hill.
Thanks for actually being nice about my opinion :( <3 miss you and love you viggi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci