• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HUB I can't join McSg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSuperN0va

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello:

Today and 2 days ago, I wasn't able to join McSg. However Rusty came on and fixed it. I don't know if it is a bug/glitch. But people can't join. This is the message we get "Timed out" Hopefully this can be fixed. Dave and Rusty Please review this.

Kind regards,
N0va

Last edited:

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
I have somewhat the same promblem. I can join any region hub and play a game fine besides the US hub I try to connect and it says timed out and sometimes i do get in the hub and im under everything and cant do anything and it lags me out in like 20 secs, And if I do get on MCSG US Hub properly i can only play about 2 games before i ghost and lag out. Its only like this on the US hub.
Started happing about 2 days ago also.

Last edited:

TheSuperN0va

Platinum
Reaction score
I have somewhat the same promblem. I can join any hub and play a game fine besides the US hub I try to connect and it says timed out and sometimes i do get in the hub and im ubder everything and cant do anything and it lags me out in like 20 secs, And if I do get on MCSG US Hub properly i can only play about 2 games before i ghost and lag out. Its only like this on the US hub.
Started happing about 2 days ago also.
Mhm, Now hopefully they can fix it.

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
This is exactly whats happening for me.

Sometimes, I manage to get in but time out after 2 minutes like status said.

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
I got a problem where I would just spawn in a void world, and then time out after a couple minutes. After waiting a few hours it was fixed. But it was very weird because my connection was fine on everything else, and I though I was the only one that got that problem.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually get that pretty often too... maybe it's not my internet being crappy, if others are having it happen too.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually get that pretty often too... maybe it's not my internet being crappy, if others are having it happen too.
i dont think its connection. as im getting the same ping for the time i actully do make it and can connect to any other hub / serer fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci