• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I hate you all

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm personally getting sick of breeze too, but "I hate you all" is a bit rude

L

Lululioness

I agree with you on this one. I personally liked Breeze Island, but now I'm just sick of it because of it being overplayed. same with Map 4. I miss maps like Survival Games map 2 and 1. Never really liked the Third.
Totally Agree.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
G33k3 if you want to expand on this, feel free to, I'm sure you can do better than I can.
Erm, I'm not really going to expand it...I don't agree with some opinions, like being "sick of the community," so why would I expand upon it? :/

Instead, I will honestly say that I am a victim of the Breeze/SG4 craze. In all honesty, I tend to vote for them...I do not in the slightest agree with how often they are played as it's not necessarily fair, but I won't change my vote to another map just for that reason, nor will I disagree with threads asking for voting system change just because of it, as I want things to be fair more than anything.

I'm not offended in the slightest, but you said in your post "I'm sick of the community," which refers to the whole community...then you continued to explain why, and you implied you hated everyone who votes for SG4 or Breeze... People are different, everybody will have their own opinions. Don't hate on people because they have a different opinion then you, that's just bound to cause flamewars/arguments and problems in general. Respect other peoples opinions a little bit. :/

Blaming the community is never the way to go if there are other possible solutions to the problem...even then, saying you're sick of the community and then telling them to change their opinions is not going to accomplish anything.

(And trust me...right now, if there is any community I'm sick of...well, I'm not going to get into that. Long story short, the forum community for MCSG is far better than some communities I've seen...)

I apologize if this post sounded a little rude, I'm in a a hurry and not proofreading it very well. I don't want to sound rude, but without reading what I say through five times it might come out that way.

Insannex

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope you die in a fire.. Oh wait.. We're all gonna die like that. ._.

king_apollo

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah Sg4 and Breeze are played a lot but thats the maps the community likes and you cnat blame them sg 2 is my favorite and sg4 is my second but i dont complain every time i get a map i dont like that is overplayed just enjoy the survival games people will get tired of these maps

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah Sg4 and Breeze are played a lot but thats the maps the community likes and you cnat blame them sg 2 is my favorite and sg4 is my second but i dont complain every time i get a map i dont like that is overplayed just enjoy the survival games people will get tired of these maps
People will NEVAHH get tired if them. That's tge problem...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci