• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have fallen to the dark side. CoDsNo65/snochet65 AMA

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
What is your favorite MCGamer memory beside getting a mod?

N

Nikola

Apart from being a great moderator as well as a great pvp-er what made you play MCGamer? What did attract you to it?

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
What dark side have you fallen to and what does AMA mean?

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
I thought you meant CS:GO by dark side, but this is also dark

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
How'd you get your ign? :)
My normal ign snochet65 I randomly thought of the top of my head when I asked my mother what would be a good in game name for PlayStation. CoDsNo65, my YouTube alias, is made up of three components. CoD standing for call duty which was the main game I played back when I started the channel. sNo is the first three initials in my ign, snochet65 and the 65 comes from the numbers in my ign.
What is your favorite MCGamer memory beside getting a mod?
being picked for the Phoenix vs apex lineup and winning the clan war 3-1 (keep in mind this was the single biggest clan battle in AU history with diamond donors plus only spectating the clan war before the addition of platinum).
Apart from being a great moderator as well as a great pvp-er what made you play MCGamer? What did attract you to it?
If we're talking about the first time I joined what made me want to play more was that I had the potential to become one the best au pvpers if I kept working hard. If we're talking about my recent comeback in August I heard that I was no longer blacklisted and missed MCSG a lot since I had such great times and was one of my greatest successions in life I just wanted to come back to try and relive that glory period.
Why are you so short? ;)
Because I didn't eat my veggies :(
What dark side have you fallen to and what does AMA mean?
Dark side meaning that I have fallen to the evil side of things (movie metaphor based of Star Wars) and AMA means ask me anything.
How old are your turtles?!
Both are 6 years of age.

Reaction score
Bit random, but thoughts about Uzi (League player) bid going up to 8 million dollars between 2 teams (L2K/TSM) contesting for him?

Also CSGO and League rank?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci