• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have fallen to the dark side. CoDsNo65/snochet65 AMA

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Does the number 65 mean something to you? I mean, you could just change your ign to snochet

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Bit random, but thoughts about Uzi (League player) bid going up to 8 million dollars between 2 teams (L2K/TSM) contesting for him?

Also CSGO and League rank?
Sounds a bit like Chinese rubbish if you ask me like how the 5 year plan famine didn't exist. If it is true dayum that is a lot of money that I don't think that either organisation is willing to spend to just have a better chance of winning worlds which is only 1 million. Pretty interesting still however.
League rank: Diamond 4 20 LP ;)
CS:GO: MG
Look at signature :kappa:
Does the number 65 mean something to you? I mean, you could just change your ign to snochet
I could but my name would look empty without the 65

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
When are you making Phoenix
Never. Nick and I decided to never re make Phoenix since it is a legacy clan now and we want to leave it untouched. Also we aren't going to re make a Phoenix that can only be half as good as it used to be.

Reaction score
League rank: Diamond 4 20 LP ;)
r u srs everyone in this community is better than me
Also it's not a one year plan and it's not only for worlds, both teams are planning on going in small Majors and LANs too. But still a bid for 8 mil is too much, but right now every good player is taken. You either pay tons of money for high tier players or just some bucks for some crappier Liquid Gaming level players.

Last edited by a moderator:

oxygnn

Survivor
Reaction score
why the heck did u leave pc

Last edited by a moderator:

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
When will you get better at rowing so I won't have to carry you and the team every rowing race?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci