• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have good ideas please listen

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
I like this idea :)
Interesting how you brought back a week old topic yet you yell at people who do the same thing. Hmm.

Either way, I think this idea is fair, to give around a 30 second spacer for only the winner.
Not sure how much stress it would put on the servers, maybe not much though.

xldarkvoid

Survivor
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be physically impossible? I mean, the servers restart every round so they can't keep track of who won the last round, let alone who was on it.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Interesting how you brought back a week old topic yet you yell at people who do the same thing. Hmm.

Either way, I think this idea is fair, to give around a 30 second spacer for only the winner.
Not sure how much stress it would put on the servers, maybe not much though.
It was less than a week old. No worries. ;)

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Good idea :D Donor priority for the winner for one round is fair and not too much of an advantage since the winner will most likely try to play on the same server again. I think there should be a multiplicator for more wins in a row maybe? Like if you win 3 times in a row, you get 3 times the points? (Just because points are worth nothing for now, seeing what they plan with the Survival servers, this could be too much for the "pros")

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
I think there should be a multiplicator for more wins in a row maybe? Like if you win 3 times in a row, you get 3 times the points? (Just because points are worth nothing for now, seeing what they plan with the Survival servers, this could be too much for the "pros")
Point multipliers would be fine if everyone played solo, but with teams it just speeds up farming (worthless or no). The idea of giving the winner priority and a white name or some such is nice, though.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be physically impossible? I mean, the servers restart every round so they can't keep track of who won the last round, let alone who was on it.
Not necessarily, but like I said it would add more workload. You could essentially have a persistence file that carries over and is opened on the next startup.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci