• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I haven't been on here in a while, how is the server now, from back in 1.2.5 days?

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think I played here at MCSG (or Minecraft in general) until around 1.5, maybe 1.6. But I remember the 1.2.5 MCSG days were AWESOME. Is it like it was then, or has the game changed a lot? Are there other servers that are as balanced as MCSG, or do those still not exist?
OMG I remember you. You got mod here and in the nexus and you lost them both right away and you hosted the first clan wars ahh good memories

Reaction score
OMG I remember you. You got mod here and in the nexus and you lost them both right away and you hosted the first clan wars ahh good memories
Never in the nexus, but I did get mod here. It was probably a year that I had mod. And then they demoted me for making the unban videos. Hahaha.

EDIT: Maybe I was mod on the Nexus. I don't really remember. I think I resigned though. Or I just stopped playing.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Never in the nexus, but I did get mod here. It was probably a year that I had mod. And then they demoted me for making the unban videos. Hahaha.

EDIT: Maybe I was mod on the Nexus. I don't really remember. I think I resigned though. Or I just stopped playing.
I'm pretty sure you were mod on the nexus you even made a video of it on your channel. Aww those unban videos of FatPandasFTW too good

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
The man the myth the legend has returned again. To be honest you missed out on a fair amount, MCGamer is a busy place.

meme

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
70% of the mcsg players toggle or autoclick/macro, so you're coming at the wrong time, but other than that the community has died but not completely.

They're making their anti cheat better, made private servers (easy to host cbs), etc

Also you can't say g.cheat (badlions anticheat)

They allow uhc essentials and gamma as well

and last thing, you get banned for like boosting
AGREED

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci