• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I just wanted to say thanks!

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
This message goes out to everyone who became my friend over the course of my mcsg career. I just wanna say thanks. Thank you so much because I would not be typing this right now if it weren't for you guys. Back in the summer of 2012 and following up to that winter and so on my life sucked. I hated waking up in the morning I hated going to school I hated coming home I hated everything. The only thing I didn't hate was plopping down in my chair and logging on to ts and minecraft and just playing and having a good time even though I sucked XD The nights of staying up late and playing with the blamphs or the nights were me and justin and mike would just mess around or the nights that me zee and antster would play factions. Those nights are the nights that made me continue with my life. A couple of times in the past year and a half I contemplated suicide. I couldnt do it because I felt like I had to prove I would do great things in my life. My passion was making people laugh. If I could get anyone to laugh it made me feel awesome and happy. This literally kept me going is my passion and my friends. I would not do anything all day but think about how much fun I was going to have when I got on or things I could do that would make people laugh. This was my life back then everything sucked. Those of you who know me really close know that my mother had passed away. That is really hard to deal with but MCSG gave me a break from real life and let me just have fun. It was great while t lasted. people I had come and formed strong bonds with or friendships or even rivalries with are gone now. Most everyone I enjoyed is no longer playing. This cold empty feeling hit me hard man. This is why I turned to wow. I tried to make friends there I had attachments with my characters. The sad things is though I only made one friend on wow and he no longer logs on. I think he might have over dossed. His name was joe. he would come on and we would talk in vent. He had it pretty rough but all he would ever talk about was getting better at the game. He went away for a month and I was again lonely. He got one one day I asked him how he was he said he was not doing so well. he quickly changed the subject to how he had gotten an awesome new thing that made his guy even stronger. Well hes gone now and im alone again. I try to log onto ts to talk to people and make new friend but what I see makes me extremely depressed. MCSG isn't social anymore. Either all the mods are sitting in mod only channels and everyone else is in their own custom channel and there is nobody else on or just everyone moves away when I try to talk to them. If locked channels existed when I started I would have made 0 friends. The MCSG community is crippled. Its just not the same and I literally have that sad feeling of loneliness again that I hate so much. Im thinking about trying to put this chapter of my life behind me but its really hard to let go. I recently moved schools and am back to 0 friends. I still hear from my old ones but not that much. The one girl I said we had to stay in touch and I made all the effort to now doesnt talk to me. if she does its really short and then she has to go. This leaves me feeling empty. Out of old habbit i log onto ts to feel better and it doesnt make me feel better. Im basically writing this to tell everyone thanks. You kept me going and made me happy. This community made me who I am today and made my life woth living. That concludes my short little story. I owe everything to mcsg and these people
Blamph OMGJustin Rivalize Anster360 Samdude09 Ecmp pherrera soulv2 ReaVeZz SniperSnakez ImNotAFK123 BigMike4Life _dose_ Biffington WalkerRed Macobeast Pixel SixZoseven Somemugegr PanuterNut Samdude09 Justahotdog And last but not least ChadThedj for making this community and keeping it going. Thanks alot guys I wouldnt be here right now if it werent for you guys! You guys have been the best and will always have a special place. The memories we created will be with me forever. I ahve a few special thanks to make now.

Blamph : Thanks alot man. You were a like my idol man. hahahaha you would say the best things that made me feel happy and laugh alot. You taught me a few things and gave me alot of advice. I look up to you man and wish you the best of luck in your lfie man!

Rivalize : Thanks so much man. We have know eachother for almost a year and a half now and I wouldnt have made msot of my memories without you. I feel like we were pretty close at one point and you could always make me laugh. Thanks alot man!

ReaVeZz : You could always make me laugh and you were also a person I looked up to. You were there to paly with alot and were really awesome!

Walkerred : Hahahhahaha oh walker. You were a really good friend of mine and were really funny. You were one of the best people to play with because of your personality! Thanks man!

Macobeast : You man you made me laugh alot. You could make me smile in an instant and were really fun to paly with! Youw ere a pretty close friend and I wont ever forget the things we did! Thanks a bunch man!

_dose_ : You prolly wont get to read this but hey why not ahhaha. You ere prolly one of the funniest people I have ever meet. You always said really funny things! I dont think we were that close but you are someone I will always remember!

OMGJustin : hahahaha me and you had some memories man. We would play together and I felt like we were pretty good friends and we had alot of fun and were making alot of memories. Thanks alot dude!

Pixel : hahaha you man pix you made me laugha ll the time and your typwritter keyboard was awesome! You were a good friend man. i remember being so jelous when you got mod! Thanks for everything buddy!

SixZoSeven : Hey man you were a great friend. I didnt feel like we were so close as friends but i looked up to you a a person who was very level headed. I respected you as a player and a person. Thanks for all the memories!

SomeMugger : I looked up to you and I thought we were pretty good friends. You and panuternut were my two best mod friends and you guys if I remember lived like right next to eachother and not to far away from me. Thanks a bunch!

PanuterNut : I thought you were a very good persona nd you were and awesome friend and we had some pretty good times together. Thanks!

Anster360 : Thansk a bunch dude. You and zee were like my two good friends and you guys always made me laugh. I felt like all of our personalitys blended together and we had awesome times!

Justahotdog : We had some fun times and you were a really good player. I picked up some tactics from you and wont forget the memories we made. Thanks man!

ChadThedj : You prolly wont read this either but I still owe you big thanks for making this community and holding it together and continuing it all these years. Thanks so much man!

Just remember Life is worthwhile if you just smile...

Last edited:

pixel

Experienced
Reaction score
This message goes out to everyone who became my friend over the course of my mcsg career. I just wanna say thanks. Thank you so much because I would not be typing this right now if it weren't for you guys. Back in the summer of 2012 and following up to that winter and so on my life sucked. I hated waking up in the morning I hated going to school I hated coming home I hated everything. The only thing I didn't hate was plopping down in my chair and logging on to ts and minecraft and just playing and having a good time even though I sucked XD The nights of staying up late and playing with the blamphs or the nights were me and justin and mike would just mess around or the nights that me zee and antster would play factions. Those nights are the nights that made me continue with my life. A couple of times in the past year and a half I contemplated suicide. I couldnt do it because I felt like I had to prove I would do great things in my life. My passion was making people laugh. If I could get anyone to laugh it made me feel awesome and happy. This literally kept me going is my passion and my friends. I would not do anything all day but think about how much fun I was going to have when I got on or things I could do that would make people laugh. This was my life back then everything sucked. Those of you who know me really close know that my mother had passed away. That is really hard to deal with but MCSG gave me a break from real life and let me just have fun. It was great while t lasted. people I had come and formed strong bonds with or friendships or even rivalries with are gone now. Most everyone I enjoyed is no longer playing. This cold empty feeling hit me hard man. This is why I turned to wow. I tried to make friends there I had attachments with my characters. The sad things is though I only made one friend on wow and he no longer logs on. I think he might have over dossed. His name was joe. he would come on and we would talk in vent. He had it pretty rough but all he would ever talk about was getting better at the game. He went away for a month and I was again lonely. He got one one day I asked him how he was he said he was not doing so well. he quickly changed the subject to how he had gotten an awesome new thing that made his guy even stronger. Well hes gone now and im alone again. I try to log onto ts to talk to people and make new friend but what I see makes me extremely depressed. MCSG isn't social anymore. Either all the mods are sitting in mod only channels and everyone else is in their own custom channel and there is nobody else on or just everyone moves away when I try to talk to them. If locked channels existed when I started I would have made 0 friends. The MCSG community is crippled. Its just not the same and I literally have that sad feeling of loneliness again that I hate so much. Im thinking about trying to put this chapter of my life behind me but its really hard to let go. I recently moved schools and am back to 0 friends. I still hear from my old ones but not that much. The one girl I said we had to stay in touch and I made all the effort to now doesnt talk to me. if she does its really short and then she has to go. This leaves me feeling empty. Out of old habbit i log onto ts to feel better and it doesnt make me feel better. Im basically writing this to tell everyone thanks. You kept me going and made me happy. This community made me who I am today and made my life woth living. That concludes my short little story. I owe everything to mcsg and these people
Blamph OMGJustin Rivalize Anster360 Samdude09 Ecmp pherrera soulv2 ReaVeZz SniperSnakez ImNotAFK123 BigMike4Life _dose_ Biffington WalkerRed Macobeast And last but not least ChadThedj for making this community and keeping it going. Thanks alot guys I wouldnt be here right now if it werent for you guys! You guys have been the best and will always have a special place. The memories we created will be with me forever. I ahve a few special thanks to make now.

Blamph : Thanks alot man. You were a like my idol man. hahahaha you would say the best things that made me feel happy and laugh alot. You taught me a few things and gave me alot of advice. I look up to you man and wish you the best of luck in your lfie man!

Rivalize : Thanks so much man. We have know eachother for almost a year and a half now and I wouldnt have made msot of my memories without you. I feel like we were pretty close at one point and you could always make me laugh. Thanks alot man!

ReaVeZz : You could always make me laugh and you were also a person I looked up to. You were there to paly with alot and were really awesome!

Walkerred : Hahahhahaha oh walker. You were a really good friend of mine and were really funny. You were one of the best people to play with because of your personality! Thanks man!

Macobeast : You man you made me laugh alot. You could make me smile in an instant and were really fun to paly with! Youw ere a pretty close friend and I wont ever forget the things we did! Thanks a bunch man!

_dose_ : You prolly wont get to read this but hey why not ahhaha. You ere prolly one of the funniest people I have ever meet. You always said really funny things! I dont think we were that close but you are someone I will always remember!

OMGJustin : hahahaha me and you had some memories man. We would play together and I felt like we were pretty good friends and we had alot of fun and were making alot of memories. Thanks alot dude!

ChadThedj : You prolly wont read this either but I still owe you big thanks for making this community and holding it together and continuing it all these years. Thanks so much man!

Just remember Life is worthwhile if you just smile...
WUHT BOUT ME FGT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci