• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I just wanted to say thanks!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
1st string Fullback
1st string ROLB
1 TD 1 Fumble Recovery

Wanna get this back on topic now?

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Randard,

Good to hear that you found something to live on longer for, seriously, that's all it takes. I had a blast that summer, and will always remember it. The wide range of personalities kept me laughing every time I got into that Teamspeak, and I'm still happy that I found my way into it. Just keep confidence, you're one of the funniest guys I met through TS, and if you just act like that at school and in real life, you'll make dozens of friends in no time. I can honestly guarantee that.

Times change though, and people move onto other things. It's always good to remember, but I wouldn't dwell on how good things were back then, because it'll probably bring up any of those sadder emotions. I know what you mean though about the TS, but I mix that into the "community" aspect. The community through my eyes has changed a lot, and pretty rapidly. I don't enjoy playing anymore, and that shows.

Anyways, I sent you a message on Skype, not sure if what I have is your old Skype or not. Send me a message sometime, I still go on that all the time! Good read, and thanks ^^

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
Hey Randard,

Good to hear that you found something to live on longer for, seriously, that's all it takes. I had a blast that summer, and will always remember it. The wide range of personalities kept me laughing every time I got into that Teamspeak, and I'm still happy that I found my way into it. Just keep confidence, you're one of the funniest guys I met through TS, and if you just act like that at school and in real life, you'll make dozens of friends in no time. I can honestly guarantee that.

Times change though, and people move onto other things. It's always good to remember, but I wouldn't dwell on how good things were back then, because it'll probably bring up any of those sadder emotions. I know what you mean though about the TS, but I mix that into the "community" aspect. The community through my eyes has changed a lot, and pretty rapidly. I don't enjoy playing anymore, and that shows.

Anyways, I sent you a message on Skype, not sure if what I have is your old Skype or not. Send me a message sometime, I still go on that all the time! Good read, and thanks ^^
hey man thanks alot! :) Definantly going to push and get some friends this year and fast! The community* Has become really sad and that makes me wonder how MCSG will
Position?
You first string?
First string offensive lineman- left guard and first string defensive line-Left tackle

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
This is way better.
I actually find your comment offensive. this thread was made to express my thanks and not to talk about sports. if you wish to do so then go away and take your sour comments with you

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I actually find your comment offensive. this thread was made to express my thanks and not to talk about sports. if you wish to do so then go away and take your sour comments with you
I think he was saying it was better that we were getting back on topic stop talking about sports. I accidentally got it off topic so he was just saying it was better that I'm now trying to get it back on topic. Feel free to take offense to what he said, I'm just saying I didn't see anything wrong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci