• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I may be in a state of mini-crisis.

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Remember why you are there. School. Just focus on school, keep a close circle of friends, make sure you join LOTS of clubs to stay active in the community. Make a difference. You will be fine. Be confident. Be yourself. Be YOU!
I'd vote for someone who made this speech over Obama

Reaction score
I know this a tad late but if you'd like to use this advice still I guess you could XD Just be yourself! I know this sounds odd but find people talking about the same interests as you and try talking to them. I also would suggest joining after school activities of your choice so you can find a group to fit into. This is coming from a freshman too and this is what I did ;)
Hopefully your first day of school went well!

E

Ephiza

DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH DRAMA...PLEASE. I MEAN SURE IT'S FUN READING IT OVER THE INTERNET, BUT DRAMA IRL IS NOT FUN AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
your a very witty person mooclan :D quite similar to me....which i also had no friends in high school so that was a bad example...but anyways, use that wittyness and your fantastic voice, im sure you can find a place there, everybody does....just dont find the place i did which is walking the halls alone with your headphones in...it tends to turn you a bit *lauphs to myself* insane. either way your an awsome guy mooclan, ive got no advice i can give you but i can say youll find a place if you put the effort into finding it, everybody does X3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci