• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I miss the old MCSG

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Unfortunately Devin stated that there are no backup files for MCSGv1 and even if we did, they wouldn't exactly work well with the new bukkit. But I do miss them, back when You would actually be able to see Chad in the lobby with his developers.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, i agree with you entirely. But seriously, mcsg has literally done no improvement, bad maps in huge quantities instead of fewer more well made maps. And then they removed monsters, ban people unfair?

R.I.P mcsg.

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
MCSG is okay now, but when I joined in late Beta, I believe it was much more basic. MCSG I still love ya, but I miss late night MCSG with a smaller group :3

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I miss the old days, back when everybody new each other. Now all that we have are terrible knock-offs of maps because people just want V.I.P, Mcsg is now filled with hackers. Mcsg v2 caused tons of lag and a huge amount of bugs. I wish Mcsg was how it was last year. It stinks to see Mcsg go.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I miss the old days too...btw, sorry I haven't been on skype. My computer is being fixed. (Currently on a different computer) How's the avatar going?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I miss the old days, back when everybody new each other. Now all that we have are terrible knock-offs of maps because people just want V.I.P, Mcsg is now filled with hackers. Mcsg v2 caused tons of lag and a huge amount of bugs. I wish Mcsg was how it was last year. It stinks to see Mcsg go.
Filled with hackers? I feel like I used to see more hackers. Anyway, blame MCSG getting more popular. Next, v2 lag and bugs are pretty much fixed. 1.6 brought a decent amount of the new lag. Not really any problems on our part there. MCSG going? Yeah right. Maybe your nostalgia paradise is gone but we aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
This gave me the feels! ;-; That feeling when you used to be able to find Cakes in chests. I miss the OLD MCSG! To many nubs playing now :/

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh How I love these Threads that turn to rants and demand the "good old days". Everyone who was a round in the old days love them and you know what so did I. I may not have been there for a long time but i was there. It was nice but with time comes change. You can't sit in the past and hope that it stays forever. That is impossible. The Future is something we should all look forward to. Who knows what it might hold. If History has told us anything its that it repeats its self. Time holds all secrets and only when the time comes will we know what it holds. The old days were good and the Present is nice to with more memories and more things to come. The Future is a mystery that is unknown to us. MCSG may never become the old days. But it maybe take some things from them and use them in the Present. I'm not saying you should like the present and hate the past. The small community was nice but we are getting bigger and not everyone was in the old days so we have to adjust for them. Sure everyone likes beta and alpha, I do to. But after beta Everyone is there and Everyone needs to be included and we can't turn back time for a small group that like the old days. No matter how much we want it. We need to share. We need to be a whole.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci