• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need a team! Open We need 12 more people!!

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Aragon_Neotrix
Voxel Sniper (yes no): No ( but i have a bukkit server and world edit)
Attach a file: sorry cant right now but add me on skype and ill show my epic redstone builds
Team Name: CreativeContraptionz
Youtube(Yes or No, not needed) : yes youtube.com/TheGaMeRzCrEw1 just started lol
Survival Games Theme(Country, Beach, Islands) : lol i got a whole list dont wanna disclose now so add me on skype plz
Adventure Map Theme : (are you using these for your ideas hmmm) mysterious sudden opening on a small camp not much know about your character you travel through dungeons to get to villages and such finding a girl who turns out to be the princess and someone is determined to destroy her.
notes:​
brilliant at ideas​
heaps good at redstone​
good at architecture​
good at building​
crap at 1v1 (but that doesnt matter)​
ive made a code door like the one on the tewarn map (i think thats how you spell it)​

Reaction score
OK. I have decided the team! Hyster , builder/redstone , ok? And the list before is our team! Aragon, you are redstoner ok? Welcome to the team, the team none as ...
THE LOST BUILDS !! lol just thought of that, like it? lol k
And i will send out the server IP on the day of the building test ok? Thanks guys, this will rock!

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
cool thx lost creator im also good at builder so i will fill in if nessasary

i have heaps of map ideas if you want and also a have a server

Reaction score
No problem. We have a server already but we might need you, we can use your server as a "test building" (Like build a bunch of idea's) then use TheRandomMan1000's for the final build! And my IGN is poopypoop123 btw and you can call me Jack.

Reaction score
So hey guys, I wanted to teach myself how to terraform. Do you think this is a decent Cave?
2012-10-14_14.31.12.png
2012-10-14_14.31.08.png
2012-10-14_14.31.02.png
I'd love some feedback from my team or anyone really! Thanks!

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
dude is your IGN skype cause i wanna add you on skype could you please tell me ur skype pm me plz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci