• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need a team! Open We need 12 more people!!

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Aragon_Neotrix
Voxel Sniper (yes no): No
Attach a file: sorry cant right now but add me on skype and ill show my epic redstone builds
Team Name: ? i dunno
Youtube(Yes or No, not needed) : yes youtube.com/TheGaMeRzCrEw1 just started lol
Survival Games Theme(Country, Beach, Islands) : lol i got a whole list dont wanna disclose now so add me on skype plz
Adventure Map Theme : (are you using these for your ideas hmmm) mysterious sudden opening on a small camp not much know about your character you travel through dungeons to get to villages and such finding a girl who turns out to be the princess and someone is determined to destroy her.

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
btw my build is on another server sooo

i can prove i made it cuz its a code door and only i and my friend know the code

Reaction score
Keep an extra spot open, I don't want others to miss out because my build is taking too long xD

Sorry about that as well, I went away for the weekend and didn't take my laptop

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Reaction score
Bad news. One of my worlds got corrupted and wouldn't let me even launch Minecraft, so I had to delete ALL my worlds. I guess I'll start again D:

Sorry, there was nothing I could do, but the build will be done at the latest this time next week, I promise.

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
OK understood if you would prefer Usernamenotfound over me or even Hystericallify but why not include all three of us there is'nt any other people applying and it looks like we all have skills you need for your team ;)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was gone for a while but im back now! So this is the team! sorry for the ones who didn't make it but keep trying!
Builders
1. Me
2. TheRandomMan1000
3.Hystericallify
4.RainbowMeister
5.fnnythe3hd
6.kacper00
7.???
8.???
Need TWO MORE BUILDERS keep trying!
Redstoners
1.TheRandomMan1000