• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need a team! Open We need 12 more people!!

Kawai242

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: drunkpanda100
Voxel Sniper (yes no): yes
Attach a file:
Team Name: The MCSG Builders
Youtube(Yes or No, not needed) : Yes, DrMatrix144 (check out my channel every body
Survival Games Theme(Country, Beach, Islands) : Country
Adventure Map Theme : parcour

Reaction score
I cant tell from this picture if your builds are good or not, this is very little and simple,maybe another file or two?

Reaction score
Hey, could you reserve a place for me till you see my app? I think I'm good enough to get in, but I need some time to build

Reaction score
Yup, no prob! And guys if you know anyone who wants to get on, tell them, only ONE spot left i decided ! Thanks, happy building!

Reaction score
So, I've done the build, but I'm not sure if it's big enough, how big do you want the build to be?

Reaction score
Also, in the application form, under 'Team name' is that our suggestion for the name of the team?

Reaction score
Screw it, here's my application.

IGN: Usernamenotfound
Voxel Sniper (yes no): The only way to do it right is to do it yourself. Also, I don't know how to use it. So no.
Skype: Yes, I will PM it to you, I don't want everyone on the internet seeing it
Attach a file: Here's a link to an album: http://imgur.com/a/S9rwO#0
Team Name: The Lost Builders
Youtube(Yes or No, not needed) : Yes, The8BitStudios, no vids yet though, and I can record (though it does lag a little)
Survival Games Theme(Country, Beach, Islands) : Anything
Adventure Map Theme : Testing Facility / Cities

Reaction score
I'm sorry for not getting back sooner, and im sorry, the build is easy and too small. If you want to try again, i would be OK with that! But other wise, i love the ideas, testing facility, team name, etc. And make it... Big and Pop Out, thanks! Good luck!

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the feedback. I was hoping it would be big enough, but in hindsight it is a little small. I will get started on then next build straight away. Thanks! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci