• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need feedback!!!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
So, as some of you may know I haven't really played Minecraft in months, nor have I been keeping up with the community as close as I would have liked to. However, I am interested in building another map, and I want feedback on what you guys want to see added to the servers.

If I do this project, I want it to be something the community wants. I don't want it to be one of my ideas that ends up not being liked by the community. I want it to be something the community is closely involved in, and has final say on everything.

So, with all that being said, PLEASE comment below letting me know what you guys want to see, and after a week I will look over everything and decide based on what most people want to see.

Be sure to like the comments of people's ideas you like and comment with your approval. It will help me weed out all the ideas!

This will be a solo project and probably be released towards the end of the summer if I end up building it.

Thanks!

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Make a map named after ''SG;(Name)'' I really like seeing maps like that :)

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
(Just brainstorming, my ideas are randy)

I would like to see a map sort of like Breeze Island 2 and SG 4 combined, basicslly what I am saying is that you should make an abandoned town next to a beach (aka California)

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like an urban, compact map, with a lot of tier 2s in which a game lasts for approximately 5 minutes and very action packed

SolitudeEU

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to see a prequel to one of the more popular maps, like Turbulence or Valleyside. Same themes, new builds and ideas.
Another thing to bear is mind is (because you are not able to use F3+A to find people easily on 1.8) smaller maps are more fun because you don't have to spend 10 minutes trying to find one person

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Make a city map from Big Hero 6, "San Fransokyo" a mix of San Francisco and Tokyo.
The building would be fun, look nice, and I think it could be a nice map.
Have the spawn on the Golden Gate Bridge, one way is city, other way is that island area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci