• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need feedback!!!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not responding to or liking anyone's post btw. Please don't think I am ignoring anyone, all posts will be taken into consideration, just don't want to show bias on something like this. Really want you guys to discuss.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
If you are Australian and you know the "MCG" that would be a cool map. A huge stadium with buildings around it would be pretty cool. Just a little thought ;) Bad Idea ;c

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you are Australian and you know the "MCG" that would be a cool map. A huge stadium with buildings around it would be pretty cool. Just a little thought ;) Bad Idea ;c
I like it, but I think Adrenaline's magnificent stadium can quench our thirst for such. It definitely needs more buildings, though :)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
So at this point I have come to the conclusion that the general consensus is that people want to see a small urban map. Along with different twists and designs I could add to keep it unique!

Please keep discussing, I'm liking the ideas.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So at this point I have come to the conclusion that the general consensus is that people want to see a small urban map. Along with different twists and designs I could add to keep it unique!

Please keep discussing, I'm liking the ideas.
Small map, incredibly urban on one side, then a causal neighborhood across a bridge.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd like to see a revamp of Demon's Breeze with less lava & a lower chance of falling in.
Already doing this :) ;) with permission of Jstame (mind you this guy is hard to track down, even after his mission trip)

Gl Andrew with your new map, I am sure it will turn out great!

I think a mix of Fortune Island and Moonlight Lake(IK such an old map) would be interesting. Something different that isn't like the popular maps, like Vally or even Par. People need more variety than just modern builds.

Reaction score
Already doing this :) ;) with permission of Jstame (mind you this guy is hard to track down, even after his mission trip)

Gl Andrew with your new map, I am sure it will turn out great!

I think a mix of Fortune Island and Moonlight Lake(IK such an old map) would be interesting. Something different that isn't like the popular maps, like Vally or even Par. People need more variety than just modern builds.
Awesome! Can't wait to see it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci