• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help D:

DarkFangz

Spectator
Reaction score
I just kept getting cleaned up, chased and teamed on almost every game I played. Wat I do? D:
As you can see my stats Im not a really good pvper :/

Attachments

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay.

My Tips:
Being Cleaned up!
Find the other player who is the cleanup with a simple f3+a.
If you find that player, do not fight the person you intend to fight.
Lure that player to a nice area that is too your advantage without any other players.
If it is a deathmatch, bowspam one of the players til they are critically low and therefore need regen (if they gapple keep using your arrows). Shot the player you intend to properly fight with a sword so if he gets a double hit your are somewhat even.

Teams.
based on a two team btw.
With Teams Never fight them when they are together. Secondaries are more important with teams. Bow down a player or light a fns to make that player back off. (The teaming meta). Fns the other player racing towards you, use your sword pvp skills and try to take him out before the other teammates is with in reach. Make sure you have at leave 1 gapple per player in that team. The fns on that player if he backs off will burn to death or be under 3 hearts. Use a gapple to take on the next player for higher hearts. At this point if your have succeeded in out combo'n the team you are low and they are low. Target them with arrows and they should retreat for shots to be fired!

Targetters.

These players are annoying but run into another player or near that player so that player is lured into killing that player, Hence causing a fight which you can take advantage of when one of those players dies. B) Find a Choke point or mountain which you can knock that player off dealing enough damage to kill the player chasing after you.

Hope my somewhat simplistic version of experience can help you. Also this requires a learning curve/experience ect

So in time yes, You will get better.
My stats are a great example of this to my legacy stats!

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
Look around before you engage in a fight. But don't engage to much that you cant get out of the fight. If you are not a good pvper just wait it out. Good luck!

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Shiv - Tormatic I think the questions have been answered, Does that mean thread gets locked?
In this case, as this is a discussion based question, not really :p

In other cases, for example our "General Support" section, once something is answered there it's locked. :)

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Erm, try to avoid fights as much as possible when playing (it sounds silly, but bear with me here). They're luck-based and half the time you won't win, even if you're better than the other person at clicking and aiming. Try to find good chest routes on maps and know the locations of tier 2's so you can get good armor and weapons without having to fight people. This way, you can survive until deathmatch without risking death from other people and all you'll have to do is kill 1 or 2 other people to win.

And if you really want to win, find chest routes on maps that aren't played often and then try to get them voted. This way, you'll have routes on maps that no one else does and you'll be a lot more likely to have way more gear than everyone else does and victories will come even easier.

But as for getting better at PvP itself, I don't really know what to say. Just click and aim, that's really all. Use rods, because if you don't other people will destroy you with the unfair hits they get from using them. Try to use Flint and Steel and your bow when fighting someone before just rushing in with your melee weapon so that you can deal damage to them and even if they get luckier with hits, they'll be lower so it'll be somewhat more even. Also, if you're able to figure out how to do it well, block-hit (it is possible in 1.8, it just looks weird).

Getting cleaned up, chased, and teamed on are basically all unavoidable unless you play Solo SG (which is dying, it has as many players as Survival Bingo does). Also, to avoid getting chased off of corn, don't equip tier 2 armor you got from the chests before you have a weapon, because people will target you for it.

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
If you are solo in team sg you should play carefully on teams. Don't fight with teams when they are together. Just let them chase you. Definitely someone stop running and the other guy would probably still chase you. Sorry , i am on my phone right now i can't write ;-; You should watch BiboyQG's Bundle Of Sticks video. Because you know only BiboyQG can take all teams :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci