• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help D:

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
I just kept getting cleaned up, chased and teamed most every game I played. Wat I do? D:
As you can see my stats Im not a really good pvper :/

You can play SGSolo if you wanna play team sg you can play on ffa servers and hardwork on your pvp skils.Have a nice day c;

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
Just google a lot of stuff. Watching videos of others playing or watching videos with tips is a good way to learn.

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
People say there's nothing you can do about these things, and that you should just play solo SG. I beg to differ. If you're getting cleanup up and teamed on, raw PvP skill is the best solution to reduce deaths, but with or without skill, I can guarantee you will have a better experience if you apply tactics. You also have to be aware of the game to apply these tactics, and raising your FOV can help with this. You have to be able to apply reasoning and logic behind everything you do, to avoid getting cleaned up, killed by teams, etc. I can't give you specific tactical methods, well, I could, but every situation is different, and you're going to have to use your head to make split second decisions. Learn to only deal with facts and logic, and not worry about whether or not someone is being pathetic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci