• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need to tell this.

Reaction score
I will not be playing MCSG or be on the forums as often. As I have been getting so much harassment from people being constantly told to go die hacker and stuff like that. It may be a game but it still affects me. To be honest my IRL is not very good either, I'm going through a tough time at school and crap. I am being stalked by people in game, saying horrible things, this really still hurts me and being called a no-lifed c*** is not pleasant. Maybes I might be more active if this stops.
Goodbye for now
~Flawless
:(

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, if it really affects you, and when you're in a bad mood , don't want to listen to all that cr*p just disable your chat, turn on your favourite music and enjoy yourself. Even if you die, just say to yourself how you did well and you'll do even better next time! There's no reason for quitting, only a reason to work on your confidence and mind. Don't let them affect your emotions.

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will not be playing MCSG or be on the forums as often. As I have been getting so much harassment from people being constantly told to go die hacker and stuff like that. It may be a game but it still affects me. To be honest my IRL is not very good either, I'm going through a tough time at school and crap. I am being stalked by people in game, saying horrible things, this really still hurts me and being called a no-lifed c*** is not pleasant. Maybes I might be more active if this stops.
Goodbye for now
~Flawless
:(
If this happens again screenshot it and report them, or send the screenshots directly to me.

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i would like but it is not a good thing so i feel bad for you :oops:

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is counted a cyberbullying. This needs heaps of action! Can you remember any usernames?

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If this happens again screenshot it and report them, or send the screenshots directly to me.
Gravey saves the day! No but seriously, people are calling me a hacker 2/10 people i kill, nolife am i getting called each single lobby, and i don't give a f##k i just kill those bastards that call me things, it's funny to slay your demons, and even funnier when they say you hack!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can't relate very well. I get harassed but I am a quite tolerant and strong willed person so I can take it. I feel for you though, try to report them. It makes me feel better.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
If someone says you're a hacker, just tell them to report you and watch you not get banned. Then ignore them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci