• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need to tell this.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I will not be playing MCSG or be on the forums as often. As I have been getting so much harassment from people being constantly told to go die hacker and stuff like that. It may be a game but it still affects me. To be honest my IRL is not very good either, I'm going through a tough time at school and crap. I am being stalked by people in game, saying horrible things, this really still hurts me and being called a no-lifed c*** is not pleasant. Maybes I might be more active if this stops.
Goodbye for now
~Flawless
:(
Screw the haters man, ignore them unless you are a hacker, no jks just ignore what they say and be yourself, and when you pwn all the haters you'll prove to them that youre better than them or make a big team of people and go from there. Remember to be yourself and ignore those idiots. You got all of us on your side man :)

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No offense but I think everyone of us (who has much wins) is getting called Hacker and Ba*tard and stuff.
But honestly I also have to decide to be either ironic or write something bad back.
Still let nothing bring you down.
They dont even know you.

Radu526

Survivor
Reaction score
,,If they hate, let them hate, I'll drop your whole gang, lay your ass down for the three second tap'' Lyrics from John Cena's theme song, think about this when they say crap to you ;)

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Cyberbullying huh? If someone does that to me i bully him back and then ... i am the bad guy as always...

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
If they call you a hacker, here are some fun replies:
1. Hypocrite!
2. In your dreams...
3. I never knew you're a hacker!
4. Report me then.
I can probably think of a few more, but these should suffice to help you right now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci