• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff I think I've mined enough redstone. Time to go back to the surface. <3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, fabulous people!

As you may all know now (hopefully), this is my resignation. And I could honestly go for writing a ten thousand page essay about my life story and how tacos became my true lover. But I'd prefer to keep it short and sweet, so you guys can see the last of me without sleeping midway reading my thread. c:

I want to thank each and every single one of you for giving me one of the most incredible years of my life. But now I have realized that the real world will now need me, and my attention.
I've had terrible times here and there, in and out of the digital world. Yet again, I've decided that I'm just gonna do what I'm gonna do. And that's to be me (Cheesy as a mozzarella stick, I know).

But before I go out of my red tag, I want to give you all a word of advice...
Caring about what others think of you is obviously going to suck. Trust me, it isn't fun. I had a friend in school who worried too much, and that just causes self-esteem issues. Even if it's some stupid teacher or a horrible sibling that says things like you have no potential, or try to manipulate you into thinking that you're worthless... Then I have only two words for that. SCREW 'EM!
You're you, and that's what matters. I did what I loved. And I'm gonna carry on doing other things that I love, whether people approve or not. Because their opinions don't matter. It's about how you view yourself that matters.
You are what's important, the real fools in the world are those who are convinced that they can manipulate people's fate. They're not god. They're humans, just like you and I. Remember that. ;)

So what am I gonna do next??

Well, that's simple.

START AN ART SHOP!
Yes, ladies and gentlemen. I've decided I want to brush up (Pun intended) my skills in digital art, and try to make the most out of it, and hopefully, develop my own style while I'm at it! But of course, if I wanna start being good at something, I have to suck at it first. So I have that going for me. xP

I will have this art shop hosted for both this community, and another one (Which I will not name because I don't wanna get sued or something like that).

As for now, here's a tiny portfolio of one piece I've made for someone. :3

Now then... Who wants to go first? ;3

==--++ WAITING LIST ++--==
Air.
Getix.​

Last edited:

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nooooo miner ;-; We have more diamonds down here to be mined, come back!!!!!!

But for real, I hope whatever you do now that you aren't staff makes you happy :) You were one of the nicest staff members this community has ever had <3

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Miner, I've always looked up to you and your ways of saying things. I've known you for quite a long time and I know you've been through a long run on here. Thank you for everything, and once again, good luck in your future! <3

Quantum
Reaction score
Damn... I remember seeing you help a lot of people back when I joined the forums, when you were just a Member (like u are now ;-; ) and being so happy for you when you got Mod...

Thank you for everything, goodbye and good luck in the future.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Miner you were an incredible staff member and a pleasure to work with. A genuine person who cares about moderating and assisting the network, I'm disappointed you're leaving the staff team but glad you've decided to change the direction of your efforts to what suits you best. See you around buddy :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci