• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff I think I've mined enough redstone. Time to go back to the surface. <3

Noochh

Spectator
Reaction score
Miner9823,

Words don't even describe how much I am going to miss you as being staff. You're humble well being has helped many people throughout this community including me. I remember the first day were you were accepted as a moderator. I remember saying to myself "Miner is going to be a sick moderator." Clearly through how much you have cared with this community you have proven more than that. You have given this community so much help and your dedication has just made this community an amazing one!

Between me and Miner I think that Miner will be missed. Miner has helped me through tough times in my life and has given me the support to build myself backup to who I want to be in the present and the future. Miner's been having to support through years because of my suffering of depression and to be honest I don't know how I could repay him but with the love and help that he has given me through the years. You are such a loyal and devoted moderator for what you do and this community thanks you for being who you are and just who you are. I really look up to you not only as a friend but as an idle for how special you are to me as a friend.

All I could really say from now Miner is a HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you. Like I've said words don't describe how much I'm going to miss you being a moderator!
I hope you keep safe and do what you love to do the most my man because that's what you have thought me throughout the years.

Keep it Real! my man <3333333

Noochh ;')

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Miner, you were one of my closest friends in the staff team, and I remember at some point after me leaving the staff team, I came on TS and talked to you I was probably in tears because I heard your voice and your laugh. You were one of the first supporters for the Round Table Review and I am forever grateful. You made a great RTR Crew! I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do and you can resign knowing you at least made a difference in someone's life (mine!) and I'm sure many others. Love you Miner!

EDIT: Damn someone give him his platinum rank for being a good staff. NOW!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Miner, you were an awesome staff member and I am really sorry to see you leave.
However, I am sure that you made a right and the best decision for you. Good luck in your future endeavours and thank you so much for everything, we love you. <3

PS: Can I be second? :p

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This was a question boy don't u like my post and not answer me

Hehehe, the like explains itself. <3
-Miner <3

Miner, you were one of my closest friends in the staff team, and I remember at some point after me leaving the staff team, I came on TS and talked to you I was probably in tears because I heard your voice and your laugh. You were one of the first supporters for the Round Table Review and I am forever grateful. You made a great RTR Crew! I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do and you can resign knowing you at least made a difference in someone's life (mine!) and I'm sure many others. Love you Miner!

EDIT: Damn someone give him his platinum rank for being a good staff. NOW!
Hector, I don't know how glad I am to see you still being around, and even supporting me when I resign. You, Vigilo, and everyone else in the Round Table Review have always made it such a huge blast to partake in, and I enjoyed every moment of it too!
But it's now up to you, I leave these responsibilities for the wonderful people such as yourself to carry on.
I'm sorry I couldn't go further. But thank you for everything nonetheless. :')

Miner9823,

Words don't even describe how much I am going to miss you as being staff. You're humble well being has helped many people throughout this community including me. I remember the first day were you were accepted as a moderator. I remember saying to myself "Miner is going to be a sick moderator." Clearly through how much you have cared with this community you have proven more than that. You have given this community so much help and your dedication has just made this community an amazing one!

Between me and Miner I think that Miner will be missed. Miner has helped me through tough times in my life and has given me the support to build myself backup to who I want to be in the present and the future. Miner's been having to support through years because of my suffering of depression and to be honest I don't know how I could repay him but with the love and help that he has given me through the years. You are such a loyal and devoted moderator for what you do and this community thanks you for being who you are and just who you are. I really look up to you not only as a friend but as an idle for how special you are to me as a friend.

All I could really say from now Miner is a HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you. Like I've said words don't describe how much I'm going to miss you being a moderator!
I hope you keep safe and do what you love to do the most my man because that's what you have thought me throughout the years.

Keep it Real! my man <3333333

Noochh ;')

This post though... ;-;
Nooch, I remember the time where we had a conflict on Teamspeak, and I just felt too uncomfortable being there. But you still didn't give up on me, on that OMN session, you beatboxed like a god, and you've done it for me. And I don't know how to express that gratitude in words. So thank you.

Thank you for absolutely everything, everyone. :')

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Miner! This is sad to see but welcome to the surface with me buddy!
You were one of the only mods who really gave a damn about me and how I was doing/feeling, hearing you cry when I resigned back last year was so heartbreaking but hearing you so excited to have me back was so heart warming and I really enjoyed your company every time we got to hang out because timezones have us on complete opposite schedules :(

I miss you! Hopefully you'll get to chat with me soon :) x

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
You were a great mod !

We will miss you ;(

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
What I told you there is still some more redstone to be mined?

But our of all seriousness you were one of those staff members that were loyal to the staff team cause you stuck around for so long. I hope you find something amazing above on the surface <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci