• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mineman612

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: mineman612
EU or US?: US
Past Clans: -
Win/Death Ratio: 3/87 stats reset, I'm pretty sure I had a 1 and 4 ratio, but I get targeted. :(
PvP Pro/Cons: strafing, critting, and bow
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I am quite a good player.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I will be up for any tasks needed. Also I am an iron donor.

Aepathy

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all my ign:Aepathy this is my main account had it since today age
U.S
Past clans: Well im kinda new to the scene and if been with redpixlmc in some of his clans like ven0m disbanned Vultra disbanned
W/L ratio 68wins about of 514 including all of my alts but my main that i got on the 25th has already 11wins and 49games played its about a 4.5 ratio so yeah i think my new alt proves im getting better and better as the days go
PvP Pros Very good with combos and sword fighting ok with the rod and ok with the fns But im lacking a bowshot very inconsistant shot i have
Why do i want to join Icarus Finally a good clan i think i could make i want a clan that will win games and have good people in it
Well with my growing skills i think i could make the people i play with better as along with me
Btw no donor might be getting it soon

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:flamer_2003
Past Clans: A lot
Win/Death Ratio: 13/913 or something (I'm better than my stats)
PvP Pro/Cons: I am great with sword, rod and fns. I am bad with the bow
Why do you want to join Icarus?: i want to grow with this clan and I want to be in an active clan.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I think I may be able to help you guys win clan battles.
EU or US: EU

SparkShark

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Trobrothers
EU or US?: EU
Past Clans: None
Win/Death Ratio: 21/1500
PvP Pro/Cons: FnS, Crits, Jitter Clicking+ Decent with a bow and good in water fights, Cons are Fishing Rod and taking out teams solo.
Why I want to join: I think it would improve my PVP and I have friends in it. I also think it would be very fun. :D

Last edited:

ItchYT

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TheKingOfCoke
Past Clan: N/A
Win to death ratio: 3/359 (Please can you look past the stats, they are terrible i know but i hope this clan can be about fun and hardcore PvP rather than statistics)
PvP Skills: if i have good ping I can usually get combos of 3, My melee is far better than my range but i still excel in archery and snowball. My Fns Is not the best and my rod can improve but it has potential.
Why do I want to join Icarus?: I would like to join Icarus as it is a well devloped clan and community, I have friends in Icarus who speak of it with the highest regards, I would like to join Icarus as it is a excelling clan with incredible potential and excellent leaders who actually know how to organise a clan battle.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am very strategic and I am very supportive morale wise and physically in a fight with my bow and melee.
EU/US: EU
Thank you for reading this

Last edited:

ItsBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
Why have you changed our win to you 5-0 to a dq, when we won fair. please change back or more mods will become involved.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:flamer_2003
Past Clans: A lot
Win/Death Ratio: 13/913 or something (I'm better than my stats)
PvP Pro/Cons: I am great with sword, rod and fns. I am bad with the bow
Why do you want to join Icarus?: i want to grow with this clan and I want to be in an active clan.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I think I may be able to help you guys win clan battles.
EU or US: EU
Accepted for Trial. You will be added to the Skype chat soon.

Racerx1036

Platinum
Reaction score
EU or US?: US but can play both idc
Past Clans: #Corrupt #secondaires
Win/Death Ratio: I have 55 wins dont know deaths
PvP Pro/Cons: Pros: great with sword/rod/ fns (melee in general), good at team takeouts /cons: 7.5 with a bow :/
Why do you want to join Icarus?:I love Frizzy and would love to be in a clan. My past clans were great but 1 was inactive and other got disbanded. I think this is a great opportunity to show off my pvp skills and play with some cool chill dudes. I could also meet some new friends who also enjoy MCSG. I enjoy clan battles not to win or lose but to hang with others and half a little match.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am VIP/ platinum, but because I am VIP I can get us more popular and known and get better/more players in our clan. I am great at pvp and can take fights as well as very flexible with times as I do live in rhe US. Not only am I flexible in time but all around so you can almost always rely on me. I am super active!

LilyCollins

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: MaddieButter
Name: Lily
US
Wins: 400 with all my accounts that I still use
Games played: alot
Why do you wanna join: Because I wanna meet some new people and have funn C:
How will you benefit the team: I've had lots of experiences in clans in the past 7 months so I know how mostly everything in a clan should work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci