• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcarusMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
- IGN: djmoon123
-EU or US?: Us
-Previous Clans: Shifty, Surge, Haunted, Eternal, Vortality and Noxous but theres more
-Wins/Deaths: 218/2679
-PvP Pro/Cons: I love To Use Bow and FnS but i Hate people who use it on me.
-Skype name: Draiusmoon123
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: Because i love the name and i want to play competitive.
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I have a lot of Cb choke points i know and i know most of callouts.
Accepted for trial.

KsNischal123

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: KsNischal
Win/Death/Ratio 105/1601
Pros: Bow, Sword, Fns, and fishing rod. Decent strafe pattern
Con: Problem fighting teams bigger than 2.
Previous clans?: None.
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I wanna join competitive pvp and i wanna play with new people!
How Will i help out the Clan? I will destroy people when im told and follow the rules.

Last edited:

GetStrafedOMG

Spectator
Reaction score
- IGN: GetStrafedM8 (Old Account has 900+ wins(MCKing_Sam))

-EU or US?: EU

-Previous Clans: Exile

-Wins/Deaths: 3/15 (Practicing before I carry on with getting good stats, but I am ready now)

-PvP Pro/Cons: I am good at rod, fns etc. I am often decent at taking out hackers and teams.

-Skype name: callum.freer

-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: I wish to join Icarus to help produce larger performance and team effort to wars and scrims, I have been thinking about joining this clan for a while now but I have waited for it to grow a bit more than it was before.

-How will you be able to benefit the team?: Team members need to learn how to help one another, help other team members realize their true potential, and create an environment that allows everyone to go beyond his or her limitations. Teams can be broken down into from a huge team or one big group of people, even if these smaller secondary teams are temporary. This is what I want to provide the team, with effort and performance. This is my benefit to a team.

Zediaph_

Gold
Reaction score
-= Zediaph's Icarus Application =-
IGN: Zediaph_
EU or US?: EU
Previous Clans: None
PVP Pros/Cons - I'm can be very tactical, and know how to take someone out, I'm good at FR combos, and very precise with my FnS, my bow needs some work, but it's up to par right now :)
Wins/Deaths: 1 in 5. 50/250
Skype name - iFerociousHD
I would like to join Icarus because I think it's one of the best clans around. Also my good friend Zephh is in it, and he recommended me to join, my stats aren't the best, but I play most of my games layed back, but when I need to, I can definitely win a game fairly easily.
I will benefit the team because I'm an extremely tactical player, while using all of my
secondaries, I can take out teams and easily take out solo players, I know you have a big roster, but I can guarantee that I will be a very good addition to your roster. Hopefully I can join
:)

IcarusMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
-= Zediaph's Icarus Application =-
IGN: Zediaph_
EU or US?: EU
Previous Clans: None
PVP Pros/Cons - I'm can be very tactical, and know how to take someone out, I'm good at FR combos, and very precise with my FnS, my bow needs some work, but it's up to par right now :)
Wins/Deaths: 1 in 5. 50/250
Skype name - iFerociousHD
I would like to join Icarus because I think it's one of the best clans around. Also my good friend Zephh is in it, and he recommended me to join, my stats aren't the best, but I play most of my games layed back, but when I need to, I can definitely win a game fairly easily.
I will benefit the team because I'm an extremely tactical player, while using all of my
secondaries, I can take out teams and easily take out solo players, I know you have a big roster, but I can guarantee that I will be a very good addition to your roster. Hopefully I can join
:)

Accepted for Trial. Will be added on Skype shortly.

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
- IGN: Explozure
-Previous Clans: Energize
-Wins/Deaths: 360/1944
-PvP Pro/Cons: All around decent at everything(dont wanna sound bigheaded)
-Skype name: My IGN
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: Because its a good clan and I know a few people in it :)
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I will benefit the team by giving out good info and I also work well as a team having been the Leader of my own clan.

IcarusMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: KsNischal
Win/Death/Ratio 105/1601
Pros: Bow, Sword, Fns, and fishing rod. Decent strafe pattern
Con: Problem fighting teams bigger than 2.
Previous clans?: None.
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I wanna join competitive pvp and i wanna play with new people!
How Will i help out the Clan? I will destroy people when im told and follow the rules.
Accepted for trials. Added on skype.

IcarusMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
A
- IGN: Explozure
-Previous Clans: Energize
-Wins/Deaths: 360/1944
-PvP Pro/Cons: All around decent at everything(dont wanna sound bigheaded)
-Skype name: My IGN
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: Because its a good clan and I know a few people in it :)
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I will benefit the team by giving out good info and I also work well as a team having been the Leader of my own clan.
Accepted for trials. Added on skype

IcarusMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
- IGN: GetStrafedM8 (Old Account has 900+ wins(MCKing_Sam))

-Previous Clans: Exile

-Wins/Deaths: 3/15 (Practicing before I carry on with getting good stats, but I am ready now)

-PvP Pro/Cons: I am good at rod, fns etc. I am often decent at taking out hackers and teams.

-Skype name: callum.freer

-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: I wish to join Icarus to help produce larger performance and team effort to wars and scrims, I have been thinking about joining this clan for a while now but I have waited for it to grow a bit more than it was before.

-How will you be able to benefit the team?: Team members need to learn how to help one another, help other team members realize their true potential, and create an environment that allows everyone to go beyond his or her limitations. Teams can be broken down into from a huge team or one big group of people, even if these smaller secondary teams are temporary. This is what I want to provide the team, with effort and performance. This is my benefit to a team.
Good application, although you do not meet all requirements, this is a good application and I know how you pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci