• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaib

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: CerealMonster
-EU or US?: US
-Previous Clans: None
-Wins/Deaths: 841 / 5496
-PvP Pro/Cons: fns, sword and rod are my pros and my cons are i suck with a bow
-Skype name: DeadKatOnTheRoad
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: I want to meet new people and i think this is a great way and i also want to join competitive sg fully
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: i can bring a winning attitude and some great pvp skills ( also i like puppies )
Accepted for trial.

- IGN: Vekian
-EU or US?: US
-Previous Clans: Invincible, etc.
-Wins/Deaths: 131/947 (I had 67/664 three weeks ago)
-PvP Pro/Cons: Pros: Strafe, fns, bow, rod. Cons: Hackers, Teams more than 3, Water Teams.
-Skype name: VekianMC
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: I'm looking for a good clan to be a part of.
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am really good at team work and assisting others in battle :D
Accepted for trial.

sunngya

Tribute
Reaction score
- IGN: NytrexHD
-EU or US?: EU
-Previous Clans:none
-Wins/Deaths:242/4120
-PvP Pro/Cons: Good with the fns and the rod rod rod need improving with the bow
-Skype name: friesplaysmc
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: I heard it was a really good clan and there are a lot of good people in the clan also some of my friends are in it.
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am a team player and I make people very happy also i'm good at PvP. xD

Last edited:

Death_Chimp

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Battle? Now?
Alliance vs Icarus
Ill give you 15 minutes to reply.
Battle Revoked

Last edited:

PingComboo

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: newbeh
-EU or US?: Eu
-Previous Clans: Icarus ...
-Wins/Deaths: 91 / 751
-PvP Pro/Cons: i dont really know but i would say rod is a strength and Bow is my weakness along with 1.8 hackers ...
-Skype name: i have all of you
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?:
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: i guess you will have to wait and see...

RaZeHD

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN- RaZeHD
Previous clans: Matrix EU
Wins/Deaths: 50/865
PvP Pro/cons- My specialty is the FNS; i can use the fns quickly and unexpectadely without taking damage; weakness- bow im decent but not too good
Why should i join Icarus?: i Have a chance of sharing some of my skills with other members and learning new skills and benifiting myself and other people in the team
How will i benifit?: ill benifit by helping my teammates out when they need it, i am quite skilled as a team player and a solo.
(btw the reason my stats are not the best is because ive started playing mcsg since i was a beginner at minecraft, and i have never bought a reset token) i may in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci