• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could bring back any staff member? Who would it.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I'd like to throw Zenocrafter (ZenoTheRebel or whatever you want to call him) in here. As well as Aeruner, and ThatOneTomahawk.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad nobody mentioned kristoniface. I remember all of the time that she spent moderating the creative server because it was understaffed and nobody even bothered to look at it. She was one of the best mods MCSG has had, I'm really disappointed nobody noticed her.
Aeruner was also a really good staff member that I'd love to see back. I have no clue where he is now and I doubt he would come back anyways.
Also would like to see Ant back as well. He's probably my favorite admin now.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Sad nobody mentioned kristoniface. I remember all of the time that she spent moderating the creative server because it was understaffed and nobody even bothered to look at it. She was one of the best mods MCSG has had, I'm really disappointed nobody noticed her.
Aeruner was also a really good staff member that I'd love to see back. I have no clue where he is now and I doubt he would come back anyways.
Also would like to see Ant back as well. He's probably my favorite admin now.
It was good that you brought this up. It is often the case that the most hard working of the community are overlooked for whatever reason.

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know if i've yes to say this but, DQ and Theo <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci