• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could bring back any staff member? Who would it.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Aeruner - was a great member of staff in his prime although did slip towards the end of his career losing his focus.
ZombifiedPig (bessemer) - was another great member of staff and it's a shame he went out the way he did.
Bicentennial_Man - Bic was one of my favourite staff members of all time as he stood up for what was right and he generally had a good eye on things. Shame he isn't around so much anymore :(
Blamph - was a dedicated mod who you still see around even now trying to help out where he can.
Echo/Haydn - some people may have had issues with him from time to time but he was committed and he was generally there to help where he could.

I could list so many more but these people have stood out to me in the past

AviVulza

Survivor
Reaction score
Aeruner - was a great member of staff in his prime although did slip towards the end of his career losing his focus.
ZombifiedPig (bessemer) - was another great member of staff and it's a shame he went out the way he did.
Bicentennial_Man - Bic was one of my favourite staff members of all time as he stood up for what was right and he generally had a good eye on things. Shame he isn't around so much anymore :(
Blamph - was a dedicated mod who you still see around even now trying to help out where he can.
Echo/Haydn - some people may have had issues with him from time to time but he was committed and he was generally there to help where he could.

I agree COMPLETELY with you.<3 My list right here.

AviVulza

Survivor
Reaction score

I agree COMPLETELY with you.<3 My list right here.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Back in the beginning of MCSG there was some great Mods, Sr Mods and Admins.

It is very heart warming that some of you still remember myself and others that got the opportunity to serve the community in the early days of MCSG.

The staff member I would bring back is the one and only CodeGlue

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Aeruner - In my opinion the best moderator of all time. One of the few people who worked their ass off on a consistent day to day basis that I witnessed, and loved to do their job. Definitely an awesome person to talk to also.

Overall he's just a good guy, hope he's doing well.
There's no telling where he is currently at/what he is actively doing.
As someone who talked to him daily, the last thing he ever did MC related. with me was assist me in finding a fix for a random minecraft bug. (Check out his last thread for more info on it)
The absolute last night I saw him, he was in a google hangout with me. (First time seeing his face live). Past that, the only trace of him was posting that profile message stating "If you didn't get the memo, I'm out. Bye".

Unless he is under a completely new alias, I really have no faith he is online anymore. Perhaps that's for the better, as he did hint he wanted to focus on academics. He also has hopes of going to college in the U.S., specifically California.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci