• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you hack, you are banned. Period.

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
This might be off topic, or on topic because it has to do with hacks/glitches, but I was recently Playing on:
Server:Us 20
Teweran Survival Map
And for some reason I'm guessing the redstone didn't work? The pistons did not move when the games started we were all stuck. But there were two individuals who Jumped out of their spawn positions. They jumped like... 10 blocks in the air too.. or at least one of them did. They both got the chests in the middle and started immediately attacking the other 22 tributes and killed us, but left before killing all of us.
I know I can't accuse them without proof so I will just tell you the pistons did not move at the beginning of the games(maybe it had to do with the new NoCheatPlus?). Thanks!

Their Names were:
Auto31
Auto34

Themooshroomman

Tribute
Reaction score
I could give you a hardocore hacker who hacked cocorat and lukeolochlen and has nodus hacked client
he is Dylan0108

Themooshroomman

Tribute
Reaction score
We are still investigating why the newest NoCheatPlus isn't blocking some hacks anymore. Just to remind anyone who is playing on our servers, suspicion can get you permabanned. Tonight we will upload a new fix to see if this will help (aka go back the old version). Right now our mods are instructed to ban on site anything out of the normal. So please, don't ruin the game for other people, as we will in return, ruin it for you hackers.
I hate it when i see haker go into a chest for like 1 sec and then put iron chest stone sword on while running

Themooshroomman

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok i keep getting kicked cause i kill someone in spiderweb then jump in to get it then break the spiderweb and jump super fast and EVERY time i gte tempbanned for a hour???? its sooo nunfair

I dont like cheatplus its just kicking and banning me infailry :(
That happens to me on differ server ikr! its annoying aint it!

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Poke a moderator on TeamSpeak (IP: ts.mcsg.in) if you suspected a hacker.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This an issue to most to all PVP servers. Just another reason why MC needs to lock down their clients and pass a lot of the control to the server.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1.4 will probably stop hackers with the modding api.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci