• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you hack, you are banned. Period.

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Chad I got a temp ban for 7 Days for getting a lucky kill on a moderator and he bans me what do I do?
and I 100% do not hack
FYI the moderator was GibboAssassin

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Chad I got a temp ban for 7 Days for getting a lucky kill on a moderator and he bans me what do I do?
and I 100% do not hack
FYI the moderator was GibboAssassin
Contact another mod about this. There needs to be solid proof, but its good to mention this to a mod now

raichu54

Spectator
Reaction score
ugh you guys suck i was unrightfully banned along with my buddy DragoRed15. Your admins thought i was hacking but i'm just really good at pvp. Please unban me raichu54 and DragoRed15 as we are not hackers.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This isn't a thread to post your issues about unfair moderators or appeal to chad. He won't read it here. Please post in the fourm Ban Appeals.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was unfairly banned. I made a dispute. Unbanned in a day. It really isn't that hard to figure out people. Sorry if i sound insulting. I am just really pissed off the i can't find a lobby without a hacker in it anymore. And i'm talking about US lobbys. I'll miss MCSG. :(

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Wow, ever since this announcement, I've seen hackers every game. I was being chased by a guy who kept managing to get to me despite me sprint jumping. I turned around and my mouth fell open. He was sneaking and sprinting at the same time...then all of a sudden to jumps 10 blocks in the air and speeds up dramatically, landing right in front of me, killing me quickly with aimbot. It was quite the sight to see... Fraps wasn't running at the time... D:

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
With all this talk of hackers, that is why I always have fraps running at all times. Makes catching hackers just a tad bit easier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci