• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you hack, you are banned. Period.

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
Ban on sight, not such a good idea. If this were allowed back when I was playing, I'd have been permabanned by now. There are going to be tons of people getting banned who did nothing wrong.

achelv

Spectator
Reaction score
There was a guy: kev_stamplay he swam faster then normal and could hit me but i couldn't hit him and he killed me when i was full life with 2 hits with a wooden sword pls ban him im sure he hacked and so crazy :( i could rage from those guys

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
If you see aimbot use your bow. aimbot doesn't help players use a bow due to the arrow not flying that fast.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you see aimbot use your bow. aimbot doesn't help players use a bow due to the arrow not flying that fast.
yeah, that or taking them in the water, if they jump into water swim in under them and stab them there, then they can't reach you, EVEN with forcefield!

achelv

Spectator
Reaction score
1.)but if they swim faster then u u cant make anything
2.)i ran away jumped into water and he 2. then he came near and near and made 1hit with his wooden sword and i got half life 2nd hit -> me dead how this can be possible

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
yeah, that or taking them in the water, if they jump into water swim in under them and stab them there, then they can't reach you, EVEN with forcefield!
yep because the players view is from the top half if you hit the bottom half they can't reach

Themooshroomman

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey chad i got screens shots of dylan0108 on lukeouloughlin account and some spammersd here ya go also a haker holding shift and sprinting
file://localhost/Users/judyreid/Desktop/2012-10-05_17.49.23.png
file://localhost/Users/judyreid/Desktop/2012-10-05_17.44.17.png
file://localhost/Users/judyreid/Desktop/2012-10-05_15.04.41.png
I hoped this helped cya!

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
i was banned, i dont know why either, i was playing with my friends, and then went to bed. when i got back i got a message that said i was banned for 24 hours, im guessing this was when the no cheat was buggy then. if you are wondering, i dont hack. im not complaining to the staff, because the time should run out by the weekend :). im just letting you guys know

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Themooshroomman, read my earlier post. Dragging your pictures into the chat will not make it visible to us. Put it on imageshack or something and link it there, preferably in a Report Abuse form.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci