• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you hack, you are banned. Period.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Ikr so offensive..
I poked dean, but he said only chad had the right to delete users at this moment...
Both me and kezzer have been on a delete spree, so many msgs from him -_-

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Both me and kezzer have been on a delete spree, so many msgs from him -_-
Yes, I saw the picture he spammed just before i went for breakfast... I wasn't hungry anymore after I saw it :/

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is any 1 else having major connection lag issues?
I am, and it only started this morning/when we updated. I'm not sure wether my internets being a *******, or wether the servers are overloaded with 9 maps plus the plugin and other plugins. ::p & :/

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Good that the NoCheatPlus is working. I hate losing to forcefielders. :/
Wish they'd hire some new mods, but I'm sure getting some new Admins are more of a priority at the moment. :p

Thanks for updating, Chad.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Because NCP failed, us mods have been able to catch hackers that weren't seen before :)
Victory for us!

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I saw on Sixzo's channel that he banned two guys for fly hacking and sprint hacking. One guy tossed a fishing rod and pulled a guy all the way to him. :O

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Good that the NoCheatPlus is working. I hate losing to forcefielders. :/
Wish they'd hire some new mods, but I'm sure getting some new Admins are more of a priority at the moment. :p

Thanks for updating, Chad.
How to kill FFers: Shoot them with yer bow, mate!

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
We are still investigating why the newest NoCheatPlus isn't blocking some hacks anymore. Just to remind anyone who is playing on our servers, suspicion can get you permabanned. Tonight we will upload a new fix to see if this will help (aka go back the old version). Right now our mods are instructed to ban on sight anything out of the normal. So please, don't ruin the game for other people, as we will in return, ruin it for you hackers.
Yeah, there was this one guy, bert11181118 or something like that, and he was jumping like 20 blocks in the air, and then one guy was climbing up walls like a spider, and there's a TON more people hacking with the usual sprint, forcefield, aimbot combo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci