• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you were given a clock...

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
If you were given a clock that would count down to the exact moment that some important event happened in your life, would you take the clock, and what event would you set it to?

examples -
a clock that counts down to the moment you meet your soulmate
a clock that counts down to the happiest moment in your life
clock that counts down to your death
etc.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oof, this is a hard one. I think I'd refuse the clock. I don't want to nor need to know when stuff happens, I'll let my life play out without knowing exactly what happens c;

If I had to take it, I'd probably set it to something small or silly such as the next time I get a really good grade on a biology test (lol wait that won't happen ;-; )

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oof, this is a hard one. I think I'd refuse the clock. I don't want to nor need to know when stuff happens, I'll let my life play out without knowing exactly what happens c;

If I had to take it, I'd probably set it to something small or silly such as the next time I get a really good grade on a biology test (lol wait that won't happen ;-; )
I actually love bio xD

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score

I actually really like this idea. Life is meant to be a surprise. There will be lot of times when your having a great time. Yet there is a lot of times when your down in the dumps.This is what builds you as person. It builds your character.

TheMafiaMCSGClan

Spectator
Reaction score
But what finding my soul-mate is the happiest moment of my life, and I die after meeting her. eZ

Reaction score
Id count down untill the time Holland gets World Champion, probably going to have to wait very long, I cri evri tim ;___;

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd throw away the clock because what I want in time cannot be attained in the future. Let's just say that in the past 10 years, I've made some bad choices/mistakes that I regret.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
I'd just decline the offer; my life is already boring as it is, so to be honest I don't want to know exactly when something important will happen. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci