• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iggy, Or Nicki?

Iggy, Or Nicki?

• Iggy

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Nicki

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there,

I have seen a few rather inappropriate and / or abusive comments on this thread so I would like to ask you guys to keep it PG and to follow the Rules.

Of course you can express your opinion on either or both singers, but please do it in a mature way without using derogatory / inappropriate language.

Thank you for your consideration. :)

PS: This is a warning btw.

Reaction score
As I've said in your countless questions about this, they both produce horrible music. Also, Iggy made a lot of racist jokes, which some of them offend me and my friends.
They're both bad in music-making and in personality.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
They both have horse faces and aren't my type. Hell, you're talking to someone who doesn't even like Ariana Grande. I like a relatively plain, down-to-earth girl who I can sit on the hood of my Ford Ranger with at 6:30-8:30 P.M. on a Friday night, having a picnic, and ending with a kiss just as the moon breaks the horizon and to the song:

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Neither. I find this 'airhead' music intolerable, and neither of them are attractive in my opinion.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
None of the above...

But, If I had to pick, Iggy any day. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci