• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iggy, Or Nicki?

Iggy, Or Nicki?

• Iggy

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Nicki

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have given out a general warning before here, so consider this as a final warning.

If this thread continues to only deliver negative, abusive or just plain inappropriate comments, it will be locked. Please show me that you are mature and that you can have a civil discussion on this topic. I really do not see the need to create certain derogatory posts.

So yeah, thanks again for reading and please keep this in mind before you post on the thread. :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't consider what either of them makes to be "music", because they just sort of talk over a computer generated bassline, but they do have their fair share of catchy songs ;)

Just because something is different doesn't mean it's bad haha

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
Nicki Minaj is disgusting, and has horrid music. Iggy azalea isn't very good either, but atleast she doesn't give lap dance's in her vids (or so I think idek)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nicki Minaj is disgusting, and has horrid music. Iggy azalea isn't very good either, but atleast she doesn't give lap dance's in her vids (or so I think idek)
Well, Iggy has done a song is Jennifer Lopez about booty...

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
So why are you called Iggy then -_-

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
So why are you called Iggy then -_-
Didn't make the account, got it from my friend 3 years ago (pretty sure he named it after moshi monsters) I have the skin because some of my mates dared me to have it, and I really liked it. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci