• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Illusive (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misphire

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Cogu10MC
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Y
Wins: 160
Skype Name: Cogu10
PVP Strengths: Fishing Rod and Flint and Steel
PVP Weaknesses: Bow
Past Clans: Insidious (trial)
Why do you want to join Illusive: I want to join illusive because alot of good people are in this clan and I want to be in a good community. I currently have a 1/8 ratio but I think i canget it better soon. I think I will be a great addition to this clan because my ping is 12 which gets me a high advantage against other players in MCSG.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: My name is Christian, I used to have a youtube channel where I recorded some of my survival games but deleted it due to being inactive. I applied for this clan because I was a trial in Insidious but kicked me out claiming that I had reach hacks. Im active most of the time and because it is the summer, I can play almost all day.

Roluctive

Platinum
Reaction score

IGN: Exaq
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Yes
Wins: With all my alts 570+
Skype Name : Exaq.mc
PVP Strengths: Strafing and fighting in open areas where I can move around without worrying
PVP Weaknesses: Bow spamming in enclosed areas and players in the us since I live in Canada and get 200 ms
Past Clans: Vanguard, Saints, Divinity
Why do you want to join Illusive: Because its a very strong clan and so many clans are disbanding so I don't know where to go or what to do
Lastly, tell us about yourself: Im a black belt in taekwondo and I compete lot, My first name is Ryan and

Binct

Career
Reaction score

IGN: Exaq
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Yes
Wins: With all my alts 570+
Skype Name : Exaq.mc
PVP Strengths: Strafing and fighting in open areas where I can move around without worrying
PVP Weaknesses: Bow spamming in enclosed areas and players in the us since I live in Canada and get 200 ms
Past Clans: Vanguard, Saints, Divinity
Why do you want to join Illusive: Because its a very strong clan and so many clans are disbanding so I don't know where to go or what to do
Lastly, tell us about yourself: Im a black belt in taekwondo and I compete lot, My first name is Ryan and
Aren't you already in a clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci