• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm sorry. :(

barnaby13

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, Barnaby here.
I have to admit that I most likely used to be the most hated and unliked person on Au, or just in general. I wanted to type this out just to apologise to the people I have been rude or just a nasty person to in the past 6 months. A while ago I was just a little 12 year old kid who thought he could do whatever he wished to do. Im sorry, to whoever I treated poorly when I was really immature and wasn't really thinking when I did anything. I want to address that I've grown up, and I really want to prove it, by apologising and really changing my attitude and personality. I thought this was a great thing to do, whilst Mcgamer V2 is coming very shortly. There was quite a few people have been extremely immature too in the past. But, I don't wanna name all of them because, that will take a long time :p. So, here are 2 people I'm really truly sorry for. TheJuicyGypsey, and MisterHellFire (Or Psystrom). If you two are reading this, I have been extremely immature and abusive to you both. I had no idea what I was thinking when I did these things. I wish I could make it up to you guys for all the nasty things i've said/done. I'm sorry, I really am. I surely hope you accept this apology. But, to all those other people, who I've said nasty things too. Im really sorry also. So with ought further a do. Lets welcome a new me! ~Barnaby <3

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Good on you for apologizing, it's takes a brave person to admit their wrong-doings.

Keep that record clean moving forward! Good luck ;)

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
I really am in awe of the fact that you apologized. In most cases it requires a very courageous person. I wish you best luck with all your future relationships and I believe you will make many friends in the near future.

dolev

Iron
Reaction score
It takes a strong person to see their mistakes, and a stronger one yet to apologize for them. Good for you, and keep it clean!

iamwilbur

Diamond
Reaction score
Good job barns it takes a strong person to apologise and as your cousin I support you through anything. <3 :) :D

"Keep Moving Forward"

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
As a former clan mate of yours, I want to say that I think you're quite a nice person, so I'm glad you apologised for the things you've done that I might not have seen.

P.S if you want to grow up start playing CS:GO w/ me ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci