• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagination | EU Clan

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Tom/Derox
IGN: DeroxPvP
Skypename: derox.boss47
Wins: I were a active Hive Player but now started to play MCSG. Here my Hive&MCSG Stats: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/DeroxPvP / http://hivemc.com/player/deroxpvp
Games played: 26 / I already said that i have played a lot on Hive
PvP strengths: My strenghts are combos and im very decent with the bow. I hit from 10 arrows 6 or 5. I know how to play in a clan i were in a lot of Hive Clans.With the FNS and all Secondarys i am very good.
PvP weaknesses:
Previous clan experiences: On MCSG i weren´t in any clan but on Hive i were in a lot of good clans Nano,Perdition,Nemesis
Why do you want to join Imagination: cuz uf jastin. Like the guys who are in <3
Accepted as Trial

Lykkebaben

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Sindre Call meh glattnesen
IGN: lykketrolle
Skypename: trollmann6
Wins: 44
Games played: 900 I had 30 fps at the start
PvP strengths: Rod hits, fns, Sword: I know when its smart to blockhitt
PvP weaknesses: Bow aim, teams, hacker and Vestregutten
Previous clan experiences: I have bee in Divine like 20 times
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because i want to join a clan.

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Sindre Call meh glattnesen
IGN: lykketrolle
Skypename: trollmann6
Wins: 44
Games played: 900 I had 30 fps at the start
PvP strengths: Rod hits, fns, Sword: I know when its smart to blockhitt
PvP weaknesses: Bow aim, teams, hacker and Vestregutten
Previous clan experiences: I have bee in Divine like 20 times
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because i want to join a clan.
Accepted as Trial for now

RootseyGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Nicholas Rootsey
IGN: Nicheyboy
Skypename: nicholas.rootsey1
Wins:381
Games played:3242
PvP strengths: FnS, Rod, Sword
PvP weaknesses: Bow and I get inpatient
Previous clan experiences: 4 clans with Ba19
Why do you want to join Imagination: It is a good clan and I like good clans because good clans are nice, also I know a few people in the clan and I want to have some new frwends!

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Nicholas Rootsey
IGN: Nicheyboy
Skypename: nicholas.rootsey1
Wins:381
Games played:3242
PvP strengths: FnS, Rod, Sword
PvP weaknesses: Bow and I get inpatient
Previous clan experiences: 4 clans with Ba19
Why do you want to join Imagination: It is a good clan and I like good clans because good clans are nice, also I know a few people in the clan and I want to have some new frwends!
Accepted as Trial

elliprott

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Elliott
IGN: elliprott
Skypename: elliott.rombaut
Age:12 , almost 13 , but i think im mature enough for my age
Wins:75
Games played:626
PvP strengths: Sword and rod : i am really good with my rod , and then afterwards getting a double or maybe triple hit combo on him , or it helps me taking out a team , splitting teams up. FnS : i place them really accurate behind corners to kill people , run away , regen and then fns them again , theyll get low and ill go kill them. also helps for teams. i can do these 360 and 180 fns's aswell :)
PvP weaknesses: fps , i get good fps on the small maps ( 70 ) but i get like 50 on bigger maps. and near lava i get 30
Previous clan experiences: MCSG : Exhale Reborn , retaliate Hive : Fariko , Retaliate , Amnesty , Team collide
Why do you want to join Imagination: because all these people look like really nice guys and some of my friends are in here... and it looks like a really good clan aswell! thanks for reading my application. :)

Glxy

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: call me jp or ajax
IGN: ajaxfan64
Skypename: live:kaas123456789
Wins: below
Games played: below
PvP strengths: rod fns sword
PvP weaknesses: bow
Previous clan experiences: emperorsreborn , imagination :D , and much more that i don't remember :3
Why do you want to join Imagination: because i really enjoyed my time in the first imagination and than i made the mistake to leave it. :(

Silf

Career
Reaction score
First of all i want to say sorry johan for being a Feminine Hygene Product.
Name: My full name is Alexander Silfwergård call me alex, silf or Silver.
IGN: SilfwerMannen and alts.
Skypename: SilfwerMannen is my private one but i dont use it so add alexsilf.
Country: I'm from sweden, so i can talk english and swedish.
Wins: 750 + not sure
Games played: 4200+ i think.
PvP strengths: Don't know now cause i haven't played that much lately. I'll start to play more now and will get better probably. I think my strenght now is bow, cause i was best with the bow before i took a break, thats what i think.
Maybe sword to cause my ping is 30, so ping is an advantage.
I was really good at fns when i played much i think i can be good at it again if i play more.
And rod... I had a good accuracy with the rod but coulden't get the right combos, my goal is to be good at it.
PvP weaknesses: I think it is the rod but u can read above and see my weaknesses.
Previous clan experiences: too many. Many of Emils clan and my own clans.
Why do you want to join Imagination:
Cause i want a fresh comeback to mcsg and this clan seems to be right one to join.

Tenks for reading my app gl.​

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: call me jp or ajax
IGN: ajaxfan64
Skypename: live:kaas123456789
Wins: below
Games played: below
PvP strengths: rod fns sword
PvP weaknesses: bow
Previous clan experiences: emperorsreborn , imagination :D , and much more that i don't remember :3
Why do you want to join Imagination: because i really enjoyed my time in the first imagination and than i made the mistake to leave it. :(
accepted as memberos!

First of all i want to say sorry johan for being a Feminine Hygene Product.
Name: My full name is Alexander Silfwergård call me alex, silf or Silver.
IGN: SilfwerMannen and alts.
Skypename: SilfwerMannen is my private one but i dont use it so add alexsilf.
Country: I'm from sweden, so i can talk english and swedish.
Wins: 750 + not sure
Games played: 4200+ i think.
PvP strengths: Don't know now cause i haven't played that much lately. I'll start to play more now and will get better probably. I think my strenght now is bow, cause i was best with the bow before i took a break, thats what i think.
Maybe sword to cause my ping is 30, so ping is an advantage.
I was really good at fns when i played much i think i can be good at it again if i play more.
And rod... I had a good accuracy with the rod but coulden't get the right combos, my goal is to be good at it.
PvP weaknesses: I think it is the rod but u can read above and see my weaknesses.
Previous clan experiences: too many. Many of Emils clan and my own clans.
Why do you want to join Imagination:
Cause i want a fresh comeback to mcsg and this clan seems to be right one to join.

Tenks for reading my app gl.​
I am sorry to say that you have been declined, as you have encountered some problems with some of our staff members.

Last edited:

Johqn

Quantum
Reaction score
Name: Elliott
IGN: elliprott
Skypename: elliott.rombaut
Age:12 , almost 13 , but i think im mature enough for my age
Wins:75
Games played:626
PvP strengths: Sword and rod : i am really good with my rod , and then afterwards getting a double or maybe triple hit combo on him , or it helps me taking out a team , splitting teams up. FnS : i place them really accurate behind corners to kill people , run away , regen and then fns them again , theyll get low and ill go kill them. also helps for teams. i can do these 360 and 180 fns's aswell :)
PvP weaknesses: fps , i get good fps on the small maps ( 70 ) but i get like 50 on bigger maps. and near lava i get 30
Previous clan experiences: MCSG : Exhale Reborn , retaliate Hive : Fariko , Retaliate , Amnesty , Team collide
Why do you want to join Imagination: because all these people look like really nice guys and some of my friends are in here... and it looks like a really good clan aswell! thanks for reading my application. :)
I am sorry to say, But you have been declined. We don't think you might fit in here. Aswell as you don't have 300+ wins.

Silf

Career
Reaction score
accepted as trial, we will test you in scrims and clanwars to see how you do.

I am sorry to say that you have been declined, as you have encountered some problems with some of our staff members.
Who? I only thought it was Johan :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci