• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagination | EU Clan

Machd1

Spectator
Reaction score
declined sorry :( does not meet the ratio standard we are looking for
Please could u try me at least I mean, if i am good but don't have the stats? :( I could still do things for this clan :( . Please try me even if u maybe say no.

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Please could u try me at least I mean, if i am good but don't have the stats? :( I could still do things for this clan :( . Please try me even if u maybe say no.
Be active on our TeamSpeak then and get known with us and then you can reapply later.

VuhziMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Declined - You don't meet our requirements

Accepted as Trial.

Declined - We don't feel that you fit into our clan. We're sorry.
What's that supposed to mean? i get along with them perfectly... I dont understand how I am declined when I was really active and I got along really well with everyone.

Last edited:

DarkLP123

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Michi
IGN: DarkLP123
Skypename: merklinger12
Wins: Zero :/
Games played: Zero :/
PvP strengths: Bow, TnT, Cobweb, Rod
PvP weaknesses: Four Teams, HackerZ
Previous clan experiences: Im was in many Clans on a german Server ^^
Why do you want to join Imagination:
I want to join this Clan, because im rly new on MCSG, but im rly good on a german SG Server and i will find rly good Players in a Clan so i will join this Clan because here is ItsLenni ^^ and i like Cookies :D

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
I want to join this Clan, because im rly new on MCSG, but im rly good on a german SG Server and i will find rly good Players in a Clan so i will join this Clan because here is ItsLenni ^^ and i like Cookies :D
declined im sorry.

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Declined - Come back when you have a good ratio or meet our requirements

DisguisedZombie

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Cai
Ign: Vuyzh
Skype name: vuyzhsux
Wins: 51
Games Played: 298
GamesPlayed Im very good with the fishing rod. I can hotkey very quickly between my sword and rod. (And fns for that matter) I can land 2-3 hits before going for hits my opponent cant get on me. I usually get those hits then rod them again to prevent them from getting hits on me. (Very useful on people with good ping). Im very good with the sword, as I played soup pvp because and they only use a sword so it becomes your main weapon. Im very talented with the fns, as I can hotkey to it without my opponent(s) seeing it. I have played MCSG for a while so I can tell where to place my fire.
PvP weakness: Im not great against people in high intensity bow fights. I start sometimes start shaking which leads to misaimed shots. Im not that good at water fights, especially when I don't have a rod.
Past clan experiences: Ghost EU , Hyperz 2.0, InverseSG and Valiant EU.
Why do you want to join Imagination? I have played with most of the clan. Whether it's just playing games or being in the same clan. Loads of my friends and joined so I thought I would apply too. The clan has lots of good members which leads to activity and often clanwars.
:)

Last edited:

ImTheRandy

Platinum
Reaction score
What's that supposed to mean? i get along with them perfectly... I dont understand how I am declined when I was really active and I got along really well with everyone.
Please do not start a flame just because you didint get accepted.

AvexHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Cai
Ign: Vuyzh
Skype name: vuyzhsux
Wins: 51
Games Played: 298
GamesPlayed Im very good with the fishing rod. I can hotkey very quickly between my sword and rod. (And fns for that matter) I can land 2-3 hits before going for hits my opponent cant get on me. I usually get those hits then rod them again to prevent them from getting hits on me. (Very useful on people with good ping). Im very good with the sword, as I played soup pvp because and they only use a sword so it becomes your main weapon. Im very talented with the fns, as I can hotkey to it without my opponent(s) seeing it. I have played MCSG for a while so I can tell where to place my fire.
PvP weakness: Im not great against people in high intensity bow fights. I start sometimes start shaking which leads to misaimed shots. Im not that good at water fights, especially when I don't have a rod.
Past clan experiences: Ghost EU , Hyperz 2.0, InverseSG and Valiant EU.
Why do you want to join Imagination? I have played with most of the clan. Whether it's just playing games or being in the same clan. Loads of my friends and joined so I thought I would apply too. The clan has lots of good members which leads to activity and often clanwars.
:)
i can't read this please do it in a different colour!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci