• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagination | EU Clan

itsmiikeey

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Mikey / Mike
IGN: itsmiikeey
Skypename: Vestre has me
Wins: 46/241 - Hive: 600 Wins
Games played: 241
PvP strengths:
My PvP Strengths are mainly my Primary weapons. Such as the bow, sword and rod.
With my Sword
, I know a lot to do with swords, and can predict how many hearts I give to the opponent. My Ping can come into play with my sword, if it's a 1v1 I will get a lot of double hits when face to face. I wouldn't call my self a Ping player but obviously it does help.
Now onto my Rod, I am really accurate with it and know a fairly decent amount about it. I can rod them back at least 2-3 times, then I run away if I am in trouble. This gives me time to eat/do other things in the time I gained rodding them.

With my bow, I am fairly accurate and can land many shots. I am fairly decent at predicting where they're going to be going and where I have to aim in order to hit that shot.
Next, my Flint and Steel. Now this I am wise with, I know where to place it and give them the surprise of it. I know how to use it without slowing my self down. Invisible fire I don't really use. I think it is cheap.
WaterFights, I really didn't know which section to put this in.. but considering it is Clans, then I am most likely going to be weak, as normally if I am being teamed on, on my own, then I am not the best, but I try my hardest to get underneath them using the rod, and then getting the hits as my reach is bigger than theirs. If it's a 1v1 in the water, I am pretty confident, and normally come out on top.
Routes, Again, I didn't know what to put this in. But I don't really know too many routes. However, I know most tier 2's. It's just getting there I haven't mastered yet.
Previous clan experiences:
I have been in only one MCSG Clan Exefusion. But on hive, I have been in many good clans. Such as
EndGamers/Mystic2.0/Vital/Revoked/Transition/Trident/Dipper/Mystic3.0/ParadoxV2/Disturbance/Prospect/
Inspire

Why do you want to join Imagination:
I know a couple of people in the clan, and I am really starting to get into MCSG. So I thought that this clan might be a good opportunity to meet new people and learn a bit of MCS.

Last edited:

Ravity

Spectator
Reaction score
PvP strengths:
With my Sword
, I know a lot to do with swords, and can predict how many hearts I give to the opponent. My Ping can come into play with my sword, if it's a 1v1 I will get a lot of double hits when face to face. I wouldn't call my self a Ping player but obviously it does help.
Now onto my Rod, I am really accurate with it and know a fairly decent amount about it. I can rod them back at least 2-3 times, then I run away if I am in trouble. This gives me time to eat/do other things in the time I gained rodding them.

With my bow, I am fairly accurate and can land many shots. I am fairly decent at predicting where they're going to be going and where I have to aim in order to hit that shot.
Next, my Flint and Steel. Now this I am wise with, I know where to place it and give them the surprise of it. I know how to use it without slowing my self down. Invisible fire I don't really use. I think it is cheap.
WaterFights, I really didn't know which section to put this in.. but considering it is Clans, then I am most likely going to be weak, as normally if I am being teamed on, on my own, then I am not the best, but I try my hardest to get underneath them using the rod, and then getting the hits as my reach is bigger than theirs. If it's a 1v1 in the water, I am pretty confident, and normally come out on top.
Routes, Again, I didn't know what to put this in. But I don't really know too many routes. However, I know most tier 2's. It's just getting there I haven't mastered yet.
I have been in only one MCSG Clan Exefusion. But on hive, I have been in many good clans. Such as
EndGamers/Mystic2.0/Vital/Revoked/Transition/Trident/Dipper/Mystic3.0/ParadoxV2/Disturbance/Prospect/
Inspire

I know a couple of people in the clan, and I am really starting to get into MCSG. So I thought that this clan might be a good opportunity to meet new people and learn a bit of MCS.
Goooood PvPer

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
PvP strengths:
With my Sword

Inspire

Name:
My Reallife-Name is Justin, but you can also call me Brave or anything like that, but I prefer to call me Justin.

IGN:
Ok, now I will show my InGame names.
JustBrave: This is my second Minecraft account, but my first one which I played on MCSG. Thats the reason, why I have really really sad stats on this account, but I hope that this isn't a problem for you. I got killed by many hackers and teams, thats why I have 21 Games and 21 deaths. I don't have any other accounts or alts at the moment.

Skypename:
I just have one skype account whith the name justinkolditz. I can tell you privately why I have this name.

I was born on the 27th March 2001, that means that I'm 13 years old at the moment. I think I don't have a really high voice for my age and my maturity is also okay I guess.

I was born in Germany and I'm a 100% natural born citizen of Germany.

Wins:
I don't have any wins on my account JustBrave, because of hackers and teamers and I only have 21 games, but Vestre can tell you how good I am, because he knows me from Hive.

Games played:
I played 21 games.

PvP strengths:
Ok now let's show my PvP strenghts here. I've got so many experiences in PvPing, so I can write this better as somebody else :D First I want to tell you, that I have a pretty nice ping. My ping is like 20-25. With tvis ping I can get reeeally good OP-hits and double hits or combos. In combination with the rod I can also give decent combos. I have a decent rod aim and sometimes I'm good in doing 360 'rod-back-moves'. The next thing is, that I'm pretty good with the FnS. I can do nice 180 FnS-turnback-and-turnforward-moves to slow my enemy down, or to get nice damage on him, to get him down easier. My map knowledge is okay on the maps I know from Hive, like the Survival Games maps. I can get really nice routes on this maps and I know some nice tactics. Teamplay is an another strength from me. I can do a 2v3 with my teammate in combination with all I said. Map knowledge, Ping, Rod etc. Fail, I forgot that I can do nice combos and also strave nice :O

PvP weaknesses:
I know, like everybody have this problem, but I need to show it here. Cold hands are really sad to play with. When you have cold hands, you can't click fast with your mouse. That means that you can't fight really good and your chest looting is also pretty bad. The second thing is that I'm not good in waterfights aswell. It's so hard to get combos - Yes, with my ping it's hard too - in the water and it's so hard in 2v1 waterfights. You can't get out of the way of your enemies, because they can boost themself and it's so hard xD My Map knowledge on the MCSG maps is pretty sad. I know some Maps from YouTubers like Huahwi, but normally I don't know routs on the normal MCSG Maps.

I've never been in an MCSG clan, but I've been in some pretty nice Hive Clans.

I want to join Imagination, because it would be my FIRST MCSG clan and I just want to earn some nice experiences on this awesome server. I know Vestregutten and Lenni in this clan and Zethiz from YouTube and they all are pretty cool persons :)

Both accepted as Trials.

ItsGlokedPvP

Tribute
Reaction score

Name: Gloked
IGN: Paul
Skypename: itsGloked
Wins: 88
Games played: 299
PvP strengths: I am very good at the bow and I get a good combo with the Rod and the sword.
PvP weaknesses: Playing against rodplayers.
Previous clan experiences: Yes I have.
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because it seems like a pretty good clan and my friends are in it and i got invited by a friend.

Last edited:

AvexHD

Diamond
Reaction score

Name: Gloked
IGN: Paul
Skypename: itsGloked
Wins: 80
Games played: 299
PvP strengths: I am very good at the bow and I get a good combo with the Rod and the sword.
PvP weaknesses: Playing against rodplayers.
Previous clan experiences: Yes I have.
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because it seems like a pretty good clan and my friends are in it and i got invited by a friend.
Accepted as trial, welcome back!

Machd1

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Björn
IGN:Blahahwi
Skype/TS name:Brandfis skype/ts Mach
Age (13 Minimum): 12 doesn't matter?
Wins (400 Minimum / A good W/L Ratio):11
Games played:About 100, p.s (I am much better then the statics)
PVP Strengths:Fns, Sword, Bow spam
PVP Weaknesses: dodgeing arrows maybe rod.
Previous Clans:Italiq and ItaliqV2
Why should we accept you:I think you should accept me because I am good at Strafe and bow spamm, I am also a ping player so maybe like 40 ping some times. I do also have some frineds in this clan, and everyone seems so nice!;)So I can cooperate good
Why do you want to join Imagination:I want to join becaus ei have heard of this clan so muh and it seems so good i was in ur teamspeak and speaking with some of your members, I am gonna be loyal to the clan:)

Last edited:

VuhziMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Age (13 Minimum): 13
Why should we accept you:I think you should accept me because I am good at Strafe and bow spamm, I am also a ping player so maybe like 40 ping some times. I do also have some frineds in this clan, and everyone seems so nice!;)So I can cooperate good
Why do you want to join Imagination:I want to join becaus ei have heard of this clan so muh and it seems so good i was in ur teamspeak and speaking with some of your members, I am gonna be loyal to the clan:)
Recommended. Good player I Very good I Better than stats by far.

AvexHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Age (13 Minimum): 13
declined sorry :( does not meet the ratio standard we are looking for

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Alex
IGN: BlazinElektra
Skypename: underren
Wins: 163
Games played:1800+
PvP strengths: Flint and steel. Bow.
PvP weaknesses: Lacking in the fishing rod skill ( i could improve)
Previous clan experiences: Mostly Previous clans disbanded.
Why do you want to join Imagination: Cuz i can bring funny times. And dont look at my stats. They are bad because of my little brother. I dont want to be a member yet. I only want you to trial me :)
Declined - You don't meet our requirements

Name:Alessandro
IGN:pokeMine89
Skypename: pokemine89
Wins: 203
Games played: 660
PvP strengths: fns rod bow
PvP weaknesses: ice fight
Previous clan experiences: #Nitrosity #Generals
Why do you want to join Imagination: because is a good clan and i want play cw whit the members c:
Accepted as Trial.

Name: Thomas
IGN: Ba19
Skypename: BestLeftBack102 [U HAVE ME Zethiz i think xD from when i was in here b4 in V1.]
Wins: 211 MCSG
Games played: 1914 [I know thats bad but i ruined my ratio xD I was so crap back then...] // 19/56 on Vuhzi on Hive
PvP strengths:
Sword - Good at strafing and getting good critical combos.
Rod - Nice rod combos quite a lot of the time, sometimes they dont work out though.
Bow - Good at getting long shots regularly and not so good at close combat bowing though.
FnS - Good at quickly switching to my FnS. Good placement and also I am good at placing a strategic fire then I knock them back in to it. Its sick xD.

PvP weaknesses:
Arrow Dodging - I often get bow spammed and It really annoys me.

Previous clan experiences: #TheGenerals [V1], #Imagination, [some crap clans before i was good]
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because my own clan just recently disbanded and I need a new, but really good clan to join. I have a lot of friends in [Vestregutten and gurra4747, and I guess Zethiz coz i have talked to him in V1, gregorffc123 and dA_pAvster]. I really need this clan and I would love it if you would consider my app.
Declined - We don't feel that you fit into our clan. We're sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci