• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagination | EU Clan

weberg

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all I want to say sorry to Zethiz and the rest of you for being a Feminine Hygene Product.

Name:
Please just call me Weberg.

IGN:
My In-Game Name is weberg

Skypename:
oscarweberg

I'm from Sweden.

Wins:
I have 822 Wins.

Games played:
3843, I know its really bad but i played like 500/1000 as a noob

PvP strengths:
Bow: I'm really good with bow. You maybe know that I'm a bowspammer. I'm bowspamming the person down to 2-3 hearts then I try to kill the person with the sword. Bow is the high point of my strengths
Flint And Steel: I have some tactics with my FnS, I'm pretty good with FnS. I usually put my FnS when the person does not think I'll put it.
Ping: I have really good ping. I have 20/30 ping.

Rod: I'm usually really good with the rod. There are some times I'm not so good with rod. I also have many tactics with Rod.
Blockhit: I'm good with blockhit but i dont klick that fast when im blockhitting. So I usually do not blockhit. But I do it when I'm low

PvP weaknesses:
I'm not that good at ice fights. Yes it's just that I think

Previous clan experiences:
Many of my own clans. also some others for example Elastic, Sorcery v2 Etc

Why do you want to join Imagination:
Right now im looking for a clan and this one seems to be a nice and cool clan. I also want to be better friend with Zethiz after our fight. All these people in this clan look like really nice guys and some of my friends are in here.

Thanks for reading my application. I hope i get in :)

Battey

Career
Reaction score
First of all I want to say sorry to Zethiz and the rest of you for being a Feminine Hygene Product.

Name:

IGN:

Skypename:
oscarweberg

I'm from Sweden.

Wins:
I have 822 Wins.

Games played:

PvP strengths:
Bow: I'm really good with bow. You maybe know that I'm a bowspammer. I'm bowspamming the person down to 2-3 hearts then I try to kill the person with the sword. Bow is the high point of my strengths
Flint And Steel: I have some tactics with my FnS, I'm pretty good with FnS. I usually put my FnS when the person does not think I'll put it.

Rod: I'm usually really good with the rod. There are some times I'm not so good with rod. I also have many tactics with Rod.
Blockhit: I'm good with blockhit but i dont klick that fast when im blockhitting. So I usually do not blockhit. But I do it when I'm low

PvP weaknesses:

Right now im looking for a clan and this one seems to be a nice and cool clan. I also want to be better friend with Zethiz after our fight. All these people in this clan look like really nice guys and some of my friends are in here.

RECOMENDED!!1!1

NOT

pOLoterrix

Iron
Reaction score
Name: Pol
IGN: pOLoterrix
Skype name: paradisdelavela
Wins: 193
Games played: 3.000
PvP strenghts: sword and i'm really good at the fishing rod
PvP weaknesses: bow
Previous clan experiences: Kryptonition
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because i want a serious clan. I clan that loves to play clan wars and are active all time. And u guys seem to be a nice clan.

AvexHD

Diamond
Reaction score

Name:

IGN:

Skypename:
oscarweberg

I'm from Sweden.

Wins:
I have 822 Wins.

Games played:

PvP strengths:

PvP weaknesses:

Accepted as trial welcome! stay active on the teamspeak to keep rank

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Ville
IGN: Zzzeeroo
Skypename: hdslimexprivat you have me
Wins: 289
Games played: 1837
PvP strengths: Most things
PvP weaknesses: Team of 3+ and some hackers
Previous clan experiences: WarloxEU, was trial in Penetration and Imagination
Why do you want to join Imagination: Great community and good players

Accepted as trial Member come hang out on our teamspeak!

BluesoxPlaysMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Name
Philip
IGN
Bluesox26
Skype Name
Bluesox26
Country
Unites States of America
Wins
Games played
PvP strengths
Great ping on us (alright ping on eu). I can strafe very well and when I have my secondaries such as rod I feel very confident with my PvP and can take out people. I am getting much better with my fns as well. I can jitter click.
PvP weaknesses
Straight up sword only fights and teams more than 2.
Previous clan experiences
None so far
Why do you want to join Imagination
I want to join Imagination because I feel that I can help the team during clan wars, I am very active as I am on every day for about 3 or 4 hours a day. I have friends on the clan that believe that I can do good for this clan. My stats are as bad as they are because I did not play MCSG competitively when I started I did not know any routes and I lost many games but I know what I am doing now and I am ready to start helping by participating in scrims or even wars. I truly believe that you should consider me for the clan. Thank you for your time in reading this app and have a good day. Goodbye.

gregorffc123

Platinum
Reaction score
Name
Philip
IGN
Bluesox26
Skype Name
Bluesox26
Country
Unites States of America
Wins
Games played
PvP strengths
Great ping on us (alright ping on eu). I can strafe very well and when I have my secondaries such as rod I feel very confident with my PvP and can take out people. I am getting much better with my fns as well. I can jitter click.
PvP weaknesses
Straight up sword only fights and teams more than 2.
Previous clan experiences
None so far
Why do you want to join Imagination
I want to join Imagination because I feel that I can help the team during clan wars, I am very active as I am on every day for about 3 or 4 hours a day. I have friends on the clan that believe that I can do good for this clan. My stats are as bad as they are because I did not play MCSG competitively when I started I did not know any routes and I lost many games but I know what I am doing now and I am ready to start helping by participating in scrims or even wars. I truly believe that you should consider me for the clan. Thank you for your time in reading this app and have a good day. Goodbye.

Really like this application but i will need to confirm with the rest of staff due to you not fully meeting out requirements

Peernitssee

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Philip
IGN: philip_1337
Skypename: pahex20022
Wins: 350+
Games played: 3500+, players 1500 when I was nub
PvP strengths: rod, fns
PvP weaknesses: hackers
Previous clan experiences: penetration and some other clans that I can't remember
Why do you want to join imagination: cuz I dont have a life ;3 jk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci